FIFTY-THREE

V I X E N ~ october 31, 2017

i woke up to an empty bed. i was confused when i realized no one was in bed but it was 9 am. i stepped into the front of the bus when party whistles went off. 

"happy birthday vixen!" i look around, gus, esha, and bexey stood around a table of food and presents. 

i smile and step closer to them. 

"thank you guys," i hug all of them and give gus a kiss on the lips. 

"happy birthday babygirl," he smiles. 

tomorrow was gus' birthday, i didn't really know what to get him because he could buy everything himself and i didn't have a lot of money. 

i sat down and ate the breakfast with everyone as we all made small talk over the table.

when 11am rolled around we all started to get ready. esha and i were going to be cosmo and wanda for the show tonight, i had a hot pink pink mini dress that i was going to wear, esha had a matching lime green one. 

we made crowns of yellow construction paper and made some wands out of it too. it was simple which was good for being on the road. 

since we were in new york and i was going to be wanda tonight, i dressed in all pink. pink corduroy jeans that were boot cut with some pink-tie dyed socks underneath and white shoes. 

i added a pink belt and a stripped light/dark pink crop top that had buttons up the middle of it.

i tucked my juul into my pocket and followed gus out of the bus and into the city. 

he told me he had an interview today with alternative press so our first adventure was going to their headquarters. 

in the car i watched gus tweet out how everyone should come to the sold out nyc show in costumes. 

i didn't have twitter so instead i posted a screenshot of the tweet on my instagram story.

we didn't have to go too far before we were at the headquarters. 

the first thing we got when we arrived was a pumpkin bin for trick or treating. 

they told gus to draw all his tattoos onto the pumpkin. 

i sat on his lap as he drew out all of his face tattoos onto the pumpkin. after about 15 minutes he was done but he kept going back to fix the tattoos he gave the pumpkin.

finally he placed it on the table beside him. 

"i mean it doesn't look like me but," he laughs looking at the pumpkin. 

"it looks just like you baby," i kiss him before the guy running the interview says we are about to start. 

i get off of gus' lap and go to stand behind the cameras as he frowns at little from me having to leave his side. 

he talked about halloween, what he did as a kid and the show tonight. i knew his mom was coming, gus was really excited to see her for the first time in awhile. 

we got back to the venue at 1. his mom was coming at 1:30, she personally texted me saying she got a cake for gus' birthday and then wished me a happy birthday in the message as well. i told her we could probably find a place to keep it in the venue, i was sure they had a fridge somewhere. 

gus had to do something at 1:15 until 1:45. he left me then for a photoshoot in the green room.

at 1:30 i met his mom outside the venue. 

she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. 

"how is tour going?" she asked as i took the cake from her and led her inside the venue.