THIRTY

V I X E N ~ july 2nd, 2017

i took a shower with gus as soon as i woke up and then i went to find esha, she wasn't in our house so i checked my messages to find she went back to bexey's hotel last night. 

i made some breakfast for gus and i, upon his request i made eggs which i kinda hated but i also made homemade bagels to go along with the eggs which were pretty good. 

"so what are your plans for today?" i look towards gus. 

"to hangout with you," he smiles at me taking my hand that was sitting in the middle of the table. 

"where?" 

"well you said you had to ship some stuff so i was going to go with you to do that and then i was thinking we could hangout in the city for a bit, we could go to the hollywood sign, and then tonight i have a surprise," he smiles at me. 

i return it and finish eating the food in front of us. 

i get dressed for the day, i dress nicely because i was going out with gus which meant photos would probably be taken of us together. 

i dressed pretty basic but it looked good. i paired some kappa sweats that fit my body pretty perfectly after i tailored them for my body with some black vans and a corset lace top. 

it was sexy but i was going out with gus and i wanted to look good. i put on a thicker cuban link that came high on my neck that had some butterfly details on it. i did my makeup pretty basic holding back from eyeshadow for tonight. 

gus and i got in a car and went down to the city. 

he told me had to stop somewhere in downtown while i was shipping out some of the jean orders i got. i was making money off of it which is what mattered but it did take me some time to complete the stuff and ship it out. i got around ten orders a day, and they kept coming in. but it did keep me occupied while gus was in the studio. 

i shipped everything out and wandered around the area i was in. i was still in downtown so i found my way into a whole food. i just walked around enjoying the cold air when gus finally said he was coming back an hour and a half later. 

i was confused where he had gone but i went along with it. 

i met him back at the post office. 

i was texting esha the whole time about he just randomly left, she assured me it was nothing i should be worried about and he was probably surprising me but when gus got back he was empty handed. 

"where to next?" he smiles at me. 

something felt off. i wasn't going to go assuming he had cheated again because i am sure he didn't and if he did then shame on me for giving him a second chance in the first place. 

"um, i don't know," i take out my phone and click esha's message notification.

esha:
i am telling you, he didn't cheat

vixen:
but then why did he just leave me for two hours alone to go 'downtown' 

esha:
trust me vixen, he didn't cheat, i know he didn't. 

vixen:
how do u know? 

esha:
i just do 

vixen:
ok. i guess. 

esha:
he didn't cheat! stop ignoring him!

vixen:
fine

i tuck my phone away into my pocket. 

"sorry i disappeared, you can check my phone. i know you think i cheated i am reading your messages," he looks at me with hurt evident in his eyes

"i didn't think you cheated!"