FIFTEEN

V I X E N ~ may 19, 2017

i walk into the bathroom after just waking up to see gus sitting there with a razor. 

"i am shaving my head, call me Brittany spears!" he presses the button. i giggle and come over to him. 

"let me take some before and after pictures first," we snap a few photos in the mirror and selfies together. 

i post one of the selfies together on my story. 

i help gus shave his hair off. he smiles. 

"i love it," he says looking at his buzz cut. 

"anything looks cute on you, if you love it so do i," i smile and kiss him. 

i snap a selfie with him and post it after the other one. 

gus takes a mirror selfie with me and posts it on his instagram.

lilpeep: It's Britney bitch 😘

vixen: britney look kinda hot here doe 😳😔
beamergirl102: @vixen i love u and peep 💓

eshabugz: who is the hottie in the background 😳
lilpeep: @eshabugz thats my girlfriend 😂
vixen: @lilpeep 😂 😂 😂
eshabugz: @vixen LOL!

i turn off the screen of my phone and admire the cute boy in front of me that is feeling himself in the mirror. 

i giggle behind him. 

"you're so cute," i pat his bald head, he smiles and kisses me. 

"i have to call pack ack," he goes for his phone, i smile remembering his connection to his grandpa. 

he facetimes pack ack and shows off his new hair while i sit there responding to dms on instagram. the dms had become a lot more negative and rude but i didn't let them get the best of me. i dealt with a lot more in life

i tap onto my instagram and post some of the mirror selfies gus and i took before he shaved his head. 

vixen: starting dating britney spears today 🙈

eshabugz: idk who the guy in the front is but it isn't me, he's gonna have to go. 
lilpeep: idk who this irrelevant bitch is but she's gonna have to go @vixen

i giggle at him as he ends the call with pack ack.

"new me," he shrugs his shoulders. 

"i slept through our one month, happy one month daddy," i smile and pull him into me kissing him. 

"happy one month baby," he smiles and kisses me again. 

"i have an idea of what we can do to celebrate, get ready," he pecks my lips and jumps out of the bathroom. 

gus didn't tell me how to dress so i choose for myself. i wore a white tight fighting skirt that had a slit in the side leg. i paired it with a baby pink shirt that had a tie right in the middle where the boobs where. 

i topped it off with some chunky white sneakers and a small black hand bag. 

i walked out to find gus sitting on the couch waiting for me. 

i looked kind of fire right now. 

"i want photos," i pull him up and give him a kiss before handing him my phone. 

"such a instagram model," he rolls his eyes and follows me outside. 

he takes some photos of me against the pink of the house cracking jokes and overall making me laugh my way through the photos. 

i took some photos of him and we got some timer photos together.

"wait baby," i take the disposable camera out of the bag. it was still in there. 

"smile!" i look into the hole for the eye and snap a photo of him against the pink smiling. 

"perfect," i tuck the camera away. 

"i want one with you," he goes to take it out again. i hand him it and he flips it around and kisses me snapping the photo instantly. 

"i hope that worked," he hands it back to me as a car comes up to us. 

gus takes me back to malibu where we are dropped off at a beach right before sunset. we take some more photos, he hypes me up the whole time he's taking photos of me before we finally settle down on a town and watch the sun slowly go down. 

"i am sorry about your brother," he rubs my shoulder. 

"my brother has always been shady. he bailed me out of foster care system when i was 14 and he was 18. he also bailed my other brother out, he took us in and then two months later skipped town stealing all the money my other brother who was 16 worked to get. he then came back two years later and asked for money, said he needed it for his next adventure to make double the money. we gave him some and he left again. he came back to my apartment when i was 19, my other brother died unfortunately so i am the only one blaise can really go back to when he loses his money and because i am a girl he takes advantage of it," i sigh. 

"i am sorry, i will keep you protected no matter what it takes. i need you here," i like hearing that. 

we fuck around on the beach some more. gus tells me more about his family, i got to meet his mom but it was a very rushed family dinner. 

we started to go home when things started to get weird. gus was quiet the whole car ride home and didn't really want to be seen around me as we walked in. 

when we got inside he told me had to go to the studio and was gone seconds later. i didn't think twice of it because for the most part we had a really good night but i called esha and told her. 

"so he was just sticking to himself?" 

"oh my god it was weird," i sigh. 

"you know what's funny, you're never one to get in relationships and i am starting to think everything was really rushed on your end and now you're unsure of it all," she was right there. 

"i am just better sticking to myself, i don't get hurt that way," i groan on my end. 

"you should just talk to him." 

"i think i am just overthinking things," so i went to bed alone that night.

by the time i knocked out it was four am and he was still nowhere to be found. i stole one of his xans to knock me out, it did in seconds.