THIRTY-FOUR

V I X E N ~ july 12, 2017

i click onto instagram as i sit in the studio and press to post. 

i click on the photos gus and i go the girl at the beach to take of us in the dark. 

his pants matching my skirt as i stood in a black bikini top that wrapped around my body and he stood there in a jean jacket. 

i posted the photo and sit reflecting on a caption. 

"i am surprised you're still here," i say as esha steps into the studio and sits beside me. it was 11 am on a wednesday and everyone was kind of moving slowly this morning. 

"I am thinking of going back soon but i am really enjoying the time with bexey, i think we slowly getting to the next level," she grins. 

i click onto the caption. 

vixen: malibu nights with my monkey 🙈

lilpeep: my baby 🙈

lilpeep: we match 😎

lilpeep: we r so cool babe 

eshabugz: i hate this couple, so gross 😔
lilpeep: @eshabugz i hate bitch, so gross 😔
eshabugz: @lilpeep stole my girlfriend 😔
lilpeep: @eshabugz had to steal this one 😏

i smile and like the comments before i shut off my phone. 

"gus wears those pants all the time," i look over to see he is wearing the lightening pants. 

"everything i make him he wears the shit out of, or he steals my dudes clothes. but i steal his clothes so it's fine," i shake my head. 

"i think i am just going to stay out here until we go off on the tour in the next few months you know?" 

"is bexey staying here until then," she shrugs. 

"i think he told me he was to work with gus and tracy but i don't really know," i nod my head. 

"I mean i am here, i have no reason to leave i am happy, and you're here now," i point out why she should stay, i liked having esha here. 

"i will most likely stay." 

~

the day went by pretty slow. esha and i decided to go out with sky at night. gus gave me a hard time so him and bexey ended up tagging along too. skye canceled last minute leaving the four of us to go out. 

i dress in a light pink dress that had a design on my boobs that showed them off. i looked good, i did my makeup and it looked pretty perfect. 

esha was dressed in a light blue shirt that had a tie thing in the middle to cover her boobs with the rest of the cardigan-like shirt. she then had a plaid blue skirt on. 

gus took us to a club in the area. esha and bexey got lost fast in the insane amounts of people leaving gus and i. 

i took out two blunts before handing one over to gus. 

"molly is in it," i tell him looking at him apprehensively. 

"i don't like you doing stuff like that," he frowns. 

"I don't like you doing stuff like that either and you do it anyways," i shrug lighting it in my mouth. 

he copies me as we inhale the smoke and exhale soon after. 

"i can feel it," he coughs a little. 

we smoke through both blunts and look at each other. his face was a little disorientated because i hadn't done molly in awhile.