THIRTEEN

V I X E N ~ may 15th, 2017

gus was in the studio with some friends working on stuff. he wanted me to come but i told him i didn't want to interfere too much with his music career. as much as i would love to sit there and here gus create the masterpieces he did there was a lot i needed to do for myself. 

gus told me we were probably going to move to london soon. i wanted to talk to esha, life was going hella fast. but not only that i just wanted some time to myself to get things done around the house. 

i finally took gus's clothes to the laundry room in the complex, he still hadn't cleaned his clothes from tour and was still going out in my dudes clothes. 

i was sitting waiting for his stuff to be done in the dryer alone. i decided to go to instagram. i pressed the icon to post and waited for my camera roll to load up. 

it was some photos i had taken in the mirror of gus's apartment. 

vixen: missing my personal photographer eshabugz 😭

eshabugz: i miss my little witch friend 😭
vixen: esha come visit me >:(

lilpeep: damn, that's my babygirl. 

lilpeep: my monkey 🙈🙈🙈

skye.sallow: oh she BAD BAD 

skye.sallow: WTF LIL PEEP COMMENTED. ANSWER MY TEXTS RN BITCH ASS.
vixen: @skye.sallow omfg
skye.sallow: when she quotes a lil peep song all of a sudden 🙈
vixen: @skye.sallow 🙈 🙈 🙈
lilpeep: @vixen 🙈

lilpeep4lifexoxo: OMG SHE'S SO PRETTY 

omfglilpeep: i saw her at the nyc show, i love ur fashion!

trippieredd: 😍

willow.walker: omg vixen i miss you! but bitch trippie redd really be out here commenting. 😩

i only read a few comments because i don't like to get too involved in the hate on instagram. it throws me off and could kill my mood. i was happy gus commented. 

i got gus's stuff out of the dryer and took the walk back to his home alone. i let myself in and placed his clean and folded clothes by the closet for him to put away.

i sat on the bed. 

i called esha. 

"what's up girlie?" she says, she sounds kinda sick. 

"are you ok?" 

"yeah, just a little sad right now," she sighs. i instantly press facetime and she answers.

she is sitting in bed with tissues by her side and puffy eyes, plus a puffy nose. 

"what's wrong?" i frown at her.