TWENTY-FOUR

V I X E N ~ june 20th, 2017

gus took me to his photoshoot earlier in the day and surprised me with tickets to go see Post Malone live. 

i was pretty excited about it, esha and bexey were coming too. it was tonight and i couldn't wait for it, he said he would most likely meet him too so i was really having a good day leading up to the night. 

the morning was mostly work stuff for gus, i went along with everything because he really wanted me to be there but i was, for the most part, dressed like a hobo. 

i was wear some light grey sweatpants that were huge on me and fell right bellow my hip bones, they were tied tight to stay up on my body. i was then wearing this pink and orange tie-dyed bikini top that had triangle breast pieces but wrapped around my stomach a few times. 

gus said i looked hot in it and to where it out so he had a nice view. i did that. 

i was pretty confident in wearing stuff like this because i had worn less to concerts and festivals with esha before. 

when we first moved to the city we had no limits and dressed almost naked even if we were just going to class. 

gus's photoshoots were fun to watch. i think he was a natural when it come to the setups, the posing, the makeup, and the clothes. i think he really loved every aspect of modeling and fashion. 

i watched him enjoy his photoshoot from a seat in the corner of the room where i knew i was out of the way. every time he looked at me he was smiling widely, he would blow a kiss my way to which i would smile and wink at him. 

when we finished he took me out to lunch in the area. it was really good and peaceful. he took a few photos with some fans that noticed him on the streets and some even knew who we were. 

we had a group of girls take some instagram photos of us together in the city. 

we ended up back at the home at around 4pm. 

i instantly departed from gus after kissing in our bedroom to esha's room. 

we both decided to get ready together, i knew gus wanted me to take a shower with him and get ready with him but i needed my girl time. 

i decided on a black dress that had a thin strap on one side of the shoulder but it was bare on the other side exposing my boney shoulders and defined collarbones. 

i did a light salmon colored shimmer makeup look. it was slick and clean but minimalistic and perfect for the outfit i was wearing. 

i topped off the outfit with some thin heals that made me only a tiny bit taller because i really didn't need the height, against gus it would look fine though. 

i was working slowly on my makeup as esha talked to me. 

"what happens when gus decides he's done living in london?" i touch the makeup brush lightly against my eyelids. 

"i guess we leave with him? or we decide what we want to do," i look back at the art work i had done proud of myself for the pristine job i was doing. 

"i listened to bexey's story about the other girl, i am kind of thinking i am getting feelings because we fuck every night, i don't want to catch feelings but i could see myself dating him in the future," she looks at me for a second waiting for my response. 

"i think he's a good guy, maybe gus brings him down to low points with the drugs, i am really trying to get gus to be less dependent so he will stop making others around him down the same path as him with addiction," i shake my head adding my false eyelash to one eye. 

"i am surprised you're trying to help," she rolls her eyes. 

"i am so hypocritical because i still have my addictions i am overcoming but i feel like, gus is doing it to a point of overdose i am doing it to a point of relief. i am not abusing or mixing my substance like he is," i don't think it justifies taking it but we were both high and nodding along to the words. 

we finished our makeup and found the boys. gus looked really high but for the most part was pretty sober. when he spoke to me just spoke like he was high, if he took a xanax it was probably close to 1mg maybe 2. 

it would be kind of impossible though because when he gave me the pill bottle i only let him keep two. 

"i just wanted to let you know i smoked a lot of weed but i didn't do anything else and i was really happy because you weren't there i just knew you would end up staying the night with esha if i took too much and i just want you to be happy," his arm wraps around my waist as he guides me to the car. 

some cameras flash, we both smile and kiss before we get into the car as it speeds off. 

we get to the venue early and take some photos outside together. bexey and esha get some cute ones together, gus and i do too. esha and i took photos for each others feed and then we were on our way inside. 

gus gave his name and ID at the door and we were let in with a personal escort by our side. he guided us up to the green room area of the O2. 

it was amazing behind stage, i was mesmerized, thank god gus was holding my hands and guiding my hips the whole time because i would have gotten lost staring. 

i was having almost an out of body experience, i was high beyond belief and i was in one of the most detailed venues in the world. 

"i hope i get to play here one day," gus smiles as he watches me stare at all the details. 

"you're so beyond talented gus, you're going to get here if you stay alive," i bring his face close to mine and kiss him. 

we go into the green room. 

i shake hands with everyone on the team and the label that was in the big green room. gus had me sitting and talking with some of the record label people for most of the beginning portion of our time back there. but eventually he guided me over to post malone himself. 

i was a huge fan of post malone when he first came into the scene, nowadays i most just listened to gus' music, some juice wrld, a lot of indie stuff esha likes. she loved the band SWMRS and i didn't blame her for it, their album was amazing. 

"hi! i'm austin," he shakes my hand taking a sip of his beer. 

he gives gus a handshake hug thing, i watch in awe almost at these two nearly famous people standing in front of me. i just smiled on the outside but on the inside i was kind of shocked at my lifestyle right now. 

"so how is the festival coming along?" 

"you know i put it in management ear, i would love to have it be a reality man i would so love to bring something back to my hometown," he nods his head. 

"so how long have you two been together?" i look towards gus, i kind of lost track of time. 

"two months," he answers quickly. 

"time is going fast," he smiles nodding his head. 

"yeah, dude the O2, though," i fall out of the conversation to see esha motioning something. 

i squint my eyes and tell gus i have to use the restroom.