FIFTY-FOUR

V I X E N ~ november 1st, 2017

esha and i woke up at four am to try and make a cake for gus. i had gotten him a gift yesterday when i went out with his mom, not that i was really impressed with what i got him because gus got me a really nice gift. 

he got me a ring that was more delicate than his but had the same design. i knew it was probably somewhat expensive because gus had a lot more money than me although i didn't think gifts should be expensive. 

it was more a gift to call gus my fiance then to have a ring he bought me for my birthday. 

regardless, esha and i woke up really early. 

"i got chocolate because i know he likes it," i place the recipe in front of us as i start to take the ingredients out of the bag from the store i went to yesterday with gus' mom. 

"what did you get him?" esha asks as she puts her hair up, we were staying as quiet as possible but i knew that wouldn't last very long we were loud people. 

"i got him a chain, i think he will like it. i don't have a lot of money so i tried to get whatever i could afford," i throw my hair into a high ponytail as i take out the wrapped box.  

"he will love anything you get him. gus doesn't care about the price tag i will be surprised if he accepts the gift," i place the wrapped gift onto the table where we are going to put the breakfast we make gus. 

we make his whole cake, covering it in sprinkles and trying to write 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUS!" in frosting but you can barely tell what we wrote because it was so shitty. 

we laughed at it and placed it on the table. 

"now this is art," i point to the shitty cake. 

"i am surprised it baked," esha laughs trying to stay as quiet as possible. 

"the sprinkles tied to together," i add some more sprinkles on the top of it and place the rest of them beside the cake. 

i take out my phone and snap a picture for snapchat. 

we tried </3 happy birthday daddy 🙈🐣

i post it on my story and go back to helping esha make breakfast. the boys eventually gradually wake up. gus walks in last, he looks at the breakfast and smiles as everyone starts to sing him happy birthday. 

he sits down at the table looking at the cake instantly. 

he looks right to me. 

"did you make this?" he laughs. 

"esha and i tried," we start laughing. 

"the frosting message looks great baby," he looks at it as he takes out his phone. 

he snaps a picture of the cake and starts to type something out.

we place breakfast at the table and a few seconds later everyone that is on tour is sitting on the bus enjoying breakfast and the cake. 

"it tastes really good," bexey says as he takes another bite. 

"that's the cyanide vixen put in," esha nods her head taking a big piece of her cake. 

"just a little bit of it ties the whole recipe together," i cut myself a small piece and put it on a plate. 

"i can taste it," gus nods his head smirking at me. 

"wait until you feel it," i wink causing everyone to laugh at the table around us. 

we were now in washington dc. we drove last night as we all slept.