FORTY-SIX

V I X E N ~ october 5th, 2017

off days were typically the best days and there weren't many on tour. 

we got to the destination last night as we slept. the driver drove all the way through so now we were back in california. but we were in orangevale which was gorgeous but a new place for i am pretty sure all of us. 

gus got us an uber early in the day, he woke me up at nine. we ate breakfast together with esha and bexey before we got in the uber at around 12:00

gus told me we were going on a date so i dressed well assuming we were going somewhere nice but we ended up in a park alongside some water. 

i was dressed in some baggy cow print trouser and a small purple top with gus' name hanging from my neck only. 

we took some photos at the water before he led me to a picnic blanket where esha and bexey were setting out everything. 

"awh, thank you gus," i smile kissing him. he leads me over and we all sit down.

we eat sandwiches by the water and talk through the small lunch we had. 

the day went on kind of normal, we didn't have much to do in the area we were in. after the picnic gus had a photoshoot but after that we checked straight into the hotel room. 

gus handed me a key as we made our way to the elevator. 

once we were alone in there gus wasted no time attaching his lips to mine. i grin at him when he pulls away to catch his breath. 

"i want you," he whispers against my lips kissing me quickly before the door opens.

gus walks out like everything that just happened was completely normal, i linger behind him a little as we get closer to the door leading to our room. he unlocks the door with his key and i instantly grab his shirt as the door slams behind us. 

i pull him against me and bite down on his bottom lip softly as we make out.

after a few minutes, i push him to the floor and smirk removing my shirt as i get on top of him. i can tell he is definitely beyond turned on. 

"oh word," he takes his shirt off and slicks down his hair with his sweaty hands. 

i grind against his length as our lips meet, i ride him until he can't take it anymore and is flipping me over and removing our pants. 

i get on top of him before he can enter me and ride him some more until he is trying to fight me for being top. 

i smirk and take his shirt from the pile beside us. 

"continue to fight me for top gus," i hold his sides down with my legs. 

"what are you gonna do?" he goes to grab me to flip us over but i grab one of his wrists before he can and push him closer to the bed frame. 

he looks at me confused, my lips go back down to his as i grind against him. while i do so i loop the shirt around his wrist and the bed tying him to the bed where he can't get out. 

he looks over when i pull away to put him inside of me. 

he tries to take it off with his other wrists but gives up once he is inside of me. 

"i must admit, this is hot," he tugs at his wrist. 

"good, now enjoy," i kiss him one last time as i grind and bounce against him. 

~ october 6th, 2017 ~

gus didn't have too busy of a schedule today. we woke up at around 12, we headed back to the bus where there was a schedules interview there at 12:30 until 1. 

he did the interview and then it was just us, bexey and esha left on the bus. 

the boys were playing a video game while esha and i caught up. 

"i got an email the other day from some random rehab home," i go to my phone email app and pull it up. 

i realize instantly that the game is paused while everyone stares at me. 

"i am not going to rehab," i laugh, gus sighs in relief and goes back to the game. 

"but my mother is in there because CPS came, apparently she has another daughter, they took away the daughter and because she already had two previous CPS causes, they got the police involved, and they determined that she needed to be institutionalized for the next six months before they determine whether or not she can get custody of her new daughter back. they requested that i come visit her because they think it would be eye opening if she saw her first daughter," i paraphrase the email passing it over to esha to read. 

"that's insane, she's in fresno, we are going there tomorrow, the lighthouse recovery program," she hands me the phone back. 

"i know, it's like a sign that i should go see her but you know first hand she's jack shit insane," i turn off my phone screen and look towards esha. 

"no, i think we should we all go tomorrow, come on we all miss rachel even though they haven't met her yet!" 

"nobody misses rachel." 

"i do! every time i saw your mother she was off something. remember she used to sing us those songs while she was on crack? oh my god, then she would tell us she was sober and we were the ones fucked up thinking she was doing reverse psychology." 

"remember her song about xanax?" esha laughs. 

"i need the lyrics for it!" 

"i don't even think she knows the lyrics. a lost song, could have hit the billboard, she should have capitalized while she could," i laugh. 

"i think we should go see rachel for shits and giggles, come on, it would be fucking hilarious if she met gus," i give in. 

gus seems excited to meet my mother but he's gonna be in for a rude awakening when he realizes how fucked up she is in the head.