SEVEN

V I X E N ~ april 30th, 2017

i was going out with larry, esha and some of the other girls tonight. i was excited because i hadn't really gone out since the concert with gus and i was with him practically the whole time so i was savoring the moments i was getting with my friends currently.

we were at a bar, i was dress in a pink silk dress that was tight fitting and hugged my curves nicely. it made me look good was the point. 

i was standing at the bar talking with larry as esha and ana, another of our friends from work, talked up some boys in the corner. 

"so esha was telling me about gus some more, fill me in," he nudges my side. i smile. 

"we aren't dating or anything, it's only been about two weeks but we talk everyday, he calls me, facetimes me. he wants me to move out with him in LA when i finish classes, i am considering it," he looks at me shocked.

"it's just that i've lived in new york city my whole life, and i think it's time i go somewhere else and try it out. plus he said he could get me a job with his label so i wouldn't have to worry about work," it seemed so perfect. 

he raises his eyebrows. 

"sounds too good to be true," i nod my head. 

"i know but part of me also thinks that because he told me he has massive drug addictions, he think that finding someone to love will bring stability in his life and allow him to sober up, i feel like partially he's trying to rush a relationship," i don't know if it made sense, i had take a xan before we went out because i hated going out. 

nonetheless he nodded along like it made sense. 

"i mean if that's what you think is what you need then go for it, do what is going to help you," he smiles at me as i dismiss myself to the bathroom. i go behind back and light up a cig. 

as i smoke it through i answer my text messages. 

gus:
answer :(

gus:
please baby ;(

gus:
I miss u

vixie:
sorry love i am out with some friends right now. 

gus:
are u safe? 

vixie:
yes, i am all good. wyd?

gus:
literally nothing. i am sitting in the back of the bus, i just took two xannies 

vixie:
:(

gus:
i am sorry i know that makes u sad

vixie:
i just don't want u to get hooked up and we lose someone special 

gus:
never. i'll stay alive for u forever

vixie:
ok baby, good. i only have nine days left of school

gus:
i am really proud of you. like really really proud of you <3

i answer back something generic and excuse myself back inside once i've put out my cig. i go to the bathroom and pop some gum in fixing my appearance in the mirror.

i enjoy the night with my friends because i needed it. 

~

i wake up the next morning to realize it's monday. i get dressed in a matching hot pink set. it was a skirt that a slit up the thigh that reveal a lot of my upper thigh and a tube top, the material was velvet so it was unlike most pieces out there. 

i paired with a black bag that had a chain as the strap to go over your shoulder. 

i put on some chunky white shoes and i was out. 

i went through my classes like normal texting gus under tables every chance i got. i met up with ana from the bar last night and we took some cute photos for instagram. my outfit was very designed for a photoshoot so i posted as we sat waiting for our salad at a salad place nearby. 

"i love these photos so much thank you!" i smile at her as she closes her computer and puts her camera away. 

"I am so glad you could come out and take them, i know you always dress so cute and i wanted to take photos s bad. 

i was against a wall that was painted all black. it made the hot pink pop. the shoes were the highlight of the photos. they were white and chunky but had chain details going all across and around them. 

i try to think of a caption. my phone dings off. 

gus.

i type out the description and instantly post before i can change my mind. 

peep ♡ :)

the likes start to come in. i go to the activity page and refresh to see lilpeep commented. 

i smile and press on the comment. two were there. 

lilpeep: mine 😈

lilpeep: u have cute clothes lemme borrow ;)

i smile and tap on his messages. 

gus:
it's a really nice day wherever i am rn

gus:
ur hot

gus:
like really hot

gus:
like holy fuck

gus:
u look so good

vixen:
stop!!! ur making me blush 

gus:
;) come hereeeee 

vixen:
i wish :(

gus:
i am serious i really want u to come out here to me after u graduate

vixen:
idk yet, my whole life is in nyc and it's across the country, i am still deciding. 

gus:
Okkk :( i will take u on as many trips as u want back to nyc tho

vixen:
tempting really

i tuck my phone away. 

"the photos fit perfectly with your feed right! so how's the new guy you've been talking to," everyone knew by now. 

esha was telling everyone she could. 

"he's really good, he talks to me a lot so it's not that hard to keep a connection when he's far away although i miss him," i nodded my head sipping my water.

she told me about her boyfriend cameron, he seemed like a nice guy and she even showed me some photos. we ate lunch together and i walked her home before i went back to my apartment. 

i took a shower and passed out before i had to wake again and go to work. the night was eventful but boring.