TWENTY-FIVE

V I X E N ~ june 20th, 2017

i go to the bathroom where esha is standing. 

"he's texting me again," she opened the instagram message. 

fraier.ronnie:
i know where u guys r in london, blaise told me to keep a close eye. ur not safe girls. 

"i need to show gus that," i shake my head taking the phone. 

"why is your brother still doing this childish shit," she groans. 

"I can't not be around gus i am scared," i shake my head. 

"i am sticking with you and gus i am scared, bexey doesn't know but i know you told gus," she clings to my side hugging my arm. 

"i think it's a good thing i told him because we were going to need his help eventually," she nods her head, she holds my hand as we walk out to the boys again, she comes over with me to gus. 

i tug at his arm even though he's still talking to austin to get his attention. 

he arm wraps around my waist and he pulls me into his arms as esha stands there awkwardly besides us with bexey watching her. 

"what's up?" gus finally figures out i am trying to get his attention.

"i need your help?" i nod towards esha.

he looks her up and down. 

"well i wanna go use the restroom before the show starts man best of luck," the hug and depart ways. gus looks towards us once austin is away. 

"what's up vixen," i sigh. 

he pulls me close to him.

"my brother has these guys who stalk esha and i basically. they figure out our every move and every single location to target us randomly. you canceled the credit card immediately and i think my brother is mad at me about not giving him money this easy this time around so now he is trying to come after us for money, you're really the only one i have right now that knows and can help," i look towards him with unsure eyes. 

"it's going to be okay baby," he kisses the top of my head. 

"esha, i would tell bexey a psycho ex is stalking you, he will keep you safe trust me," gus looks at her with a smile. 

"george hass a crusshhhh on youuuu," he giggles. 

"gus!" i roll my eyes. 

"well that answers a lot," esha shrugs, she looks over at bexey who is watching her. 

"i'll just tell him that your criminal brother is after us because he wants money and i have a stalker coming after me," she nods her head and walks over. 

"are you actually scared?" gus rubs my shoulders. 

i nod my head.

he takes my hand and brings me over to the bathrooms, he opens one up and we both step in as he locks it behind us. 

"vixen, i am not going to let anything happen to you, i promise that but is this a real threat?" 

"sort of. ronnie has been in jail for stalking and raping people. he is known for it but he has gotten away in the last few years so it's a concern," i look in his eyes. 

"well you're not being taken from me but should i get the cops involved?" i shake my head. 

"if my brother goes to jail i will be fucked over," i sigh heavily. 

"why is that?" 

"because i've done some shady stuff, i was involved in some shady business to get photos of me from a rapist taking off the internet and if i snitch then he will snitch and i will be shot tomorrow," gus pulls me into him. 

"well then i will keep you safe no matter what," i guess gus called in some extra security for the night because we left the show with four security guards. 

when we got back to the house, it was evident someone had broken in, windows were smashed the door was broken open. 

i knew who it was. it made my skin crawl. they were after us again for no reason. 

gus called the cops, they turned it into an investigation and we had to stay the night in a hotel.

gus told me that he probably wasn't going to move into the new house, it was time we started to head back to LA. 

the only issue as esha was now here, i didn't want her to leave my side because i was now worried for her to be alone, i also think she really loved bexey. in the end where she decided to stay was her choice but i felt like i needed esha beside me. 

"so what is esha going to do?" he asks me. 

"she responded back and said she would probably just come with me because bexey was thinking about moving back to LA anyways," i turn off my phone screen. 

gus pulls me into him. 

"i am sorry about the house, i didn't mean to ruin your life like that for the next few weeks," i move my head into his chest for comfort. 

gus starts to play with my hair. 

"it wasn't your fault, it was your brothers, he is a petty asshole who didn't get what he wanted and is now threatening you to get it. it's pathetic and i won't let it hurt you even if that means i am glued to your side every second of the day. i will protect you," he rubs my back slightly. 

i just hoped that everything would work itself out in the end and no one got hurt.