TWENTY-NINE

V I X E N ~ july 1st, 2017

gus was in the studio, i was at the airport. picking up esha.

she told me she would come out to visit and she texted me the other day saying she missed me. i told gus i wanted to go back to new york but then he bought esha a ticket here the next night and refused to let me leave LA. esha didn't mind coming here. 

i saw her get off the flight and instantly ran to her. it was around mid day here in LA but i could tell she was tired and jet lagged. 

"i tried to get on this schedule three nights ago because gus got me a one way so i don't know how long i am here for but i just haven't been sleeping," she laughs when we pull away from the hug we had. 

"i don't know how i got adjusted but i did. i slept the whole day back from london," she nods her head grabbing her bag. 

"literally same, i was exhausted after that," we start to walk outside. 

"do you talk to bexey still," we start to put her bag into the back of an uber that was waiting for us. 

she answers when we are buckled into the seats. 

"he told me he was coming out to LA around the same time i was to work with gus, he said we should hang out. that was two days ago but before that we spoke maybe once a week," she looks down at her phone. 

"maybe he is here, want me to text gus?" she shakes her head. 

"he will tell me if he wants to see me, i'll post something about being here." 

we make some small talk on the ride home in the uber. we get back to the apartment and i drop her stuff in the living room. 

"i am sorry but there isn't another bedroom, gus really only has his room. i think it was supposed to force him to stop having people stay at his house all the time," she shrugs her shoulders. 

"the couch is fine. where is gus?" she looks at me confused waiting for a response. 

"he's at the studio, he probably won't be back for awhile he wanted me to come back and meet him there after i got you home and situated but i say, we go to malibu?" i look at her. 

"fuck yes!" she opens her bag and takes out a leopard bathing suit. 

"come to my room," i lead her to the room i share with gus. 

some of his stuff is thrown over the bed but for the most part it was pretty clean right now. we change, i put on a cow print triangle bathing suit that wraps around under my breasts and ties in the front. 

i added some cheeky cow print bottoms that fit me waist perfectly. 

we got an uber and headed to malibu. 

the ride was slow with the traffic but we eventually to the beach that was deserted for the most part. 

we got onto the beach and set up a towel for us to sit at. 

we took out some fruit and crackers we brought and sat down tanning. 

"so how is it out here with gus?" she asks me after she takes a sip from the pink whitney we brought. 

"it's been interesting, california does not compare to new york, new york city is definitely better," i smile looking over at her. 

"but has he gotten more sober since we first met?" we make eye contact and go back to sipping out drinks. 

"he has slightly, he's going on tour again soon, a world tour. he really wants me to go with him but he said germany and the netherlands like that's insanely far," i fiddle with my drink in my hand.