FIFTY-FIVE

V I X E N ~ november 8th, 2017

today we were in new orleans. gus had an interview over the phone earlier in the day but for the most part his schedule was pretty open. 

i didn't know anything about new orleans except that the music scene here was really good. gus took me out into the town. we arrived at a place called jackson square. 

"according to google, there are a bunch of artists over here that paint stuff," he takes my hand and leads me through the crowd of people in the area. 

we took some cute photos in the front, had some random people take photos of us together. 

gus got stopped by three fans but for the most part it was peaceful. 

gus forced me to get a painting with him. i didn't argue i just laughed and agreed because i was so high. we posed for this man to paint us. 

i ended up loving the small wallet painting he gave us of each other. 

gus kept it in his wallet, i kept mine in my purse for when we got home. i would find a place for it in the room somewhere, gus looked perfect. 

we walked around some more hand-in-hand. eventually we had to go back to the venue but it was a beyond perfect day. 

i watched gus get ready for the show. i sat there smiling because i was just beyond happy with how everything in my life was going. 

my smile faded quickly as i saw gus go off with his manager. that meant one thing. 

when gus did finally return back in the green room, his eyes were red and he was stumbling.

he found his spot next to me and laid on my shoulder not speaking because he knew i wasn't happy with what he just did. 

so we sat there in silence as he tried to make eye contact with me but instead i just stared at the wall in front of me. eventually he was called to stage. he dragged me along side stage and pulled me into him before he had to go. 

"i love you with all my heart vixen, just because i take pills doesn't mean my feelings for you change i just wish you didn't get mad at me so much," he leans down and kisses me passionately before running on stage. 

i look to my side and there is esha. she winks and passes me a blunt, i grin. 

"it's rolled up in it," she winks at me as she starts to light hers. 

i light the end of mine before i put it to my lips and take a deep inhale. i breathe it out a few seconds later and enjoy the rest of the marijuana mixed with the xan that was rolled up for me. 

esha passes me another, we smoke through another together on side stage and eventually gus stumbles his way over to me. he grabs my hand. 

"i usually sang this song last tour but i am feeling it tonight," the crowd screams as he sits me down on the mattress. 

"this is the love of my life," he keeps his head up as he talks about me. 

"i love you guys," worlds away starts playing, gus sings through the whole song and then comes over to me. 

"yeah, she looks at me like she loves me," the lights go dark as gus' lips meet mine, the lights go on as we pull away and the crowd screams. 

he grins at me and takes me back side stage where i let my hair cover my face which is blushing. 

"i'm off the xans right now, you know me," the next song starts up. 

gus' performance was good, he always knew how to make it sound good when he was hella fucked up. it was like a secret talent of gus'. 

i watched the whole show from side stage and followed him backstage to the green room. 

there was a photoshoot after the show and we met some fans but for the most part today was like everyday on tour. 

the show ended, we got back on the bus and we were to our next location as everyone sat in the back playing video games and fucking around. 

gus was only high off weed which was the best type of gus because he was social and funny. 

we were playing a game called for the girls. gus bought it at target and he was having the most fun out of all of us. 

"esha it's your turn roll the fucking dice," bexey complains. 

i giggle from my spot in gus' lap. 

"come on esha," gus rolls his eyes. 

"esha pick up the pace," i add.

she rolls her eyes and rolls the dice. 

"best of the best!" gus calls instantly.

"who has the hottest dad?" she reads it out loud. 

"i've only ever seen esha's father and he was swedish model so i'll go with that," she puts the card in the discard pile. 

"my father was hot when he was a teenager. but then he did heroin and got ugly so you've got low standards," i take the dice as it's my turn. 

"my father definitely isn't cuter though, my dad was never cute," she shrugs. 

"dare!" gus says when the dice lands he picks up the card for me. 

"trade bras with the next player. fuck yes! i get to wear a bra!" he stands up and takes off his shirt. 

esha laughs as i give him a skeptical look. 

"come on play the fucking game," he crosses his arms. 

i giggle and stand up. i get out of my bra without flashing anyone and hand gus my bra. he puts it on. 

"i think the cup size is a little big," i note as he models around in my bra. 

esha and bexey are taking videos. 

i take out my phone.

"get a photo!" i hand it to esha as i model with gus. 

"we are just too cute!" gus says when he sees the photo of him twerking against my sweats. 

"so cute!" i save it and shut off my phone. 

"come on gus roll the dice!" we all yell in unison.

"fuck you guys," he grabs the dice and rolls it. 

"most likely to!" he grabs his card. 

"most likely to pick chicken nuggets over sex," he reads it out loud. 

"who the fuck would do that," he looks at the group in shock. 

"i am going to say i would probably pick chicken nuggets over sex depends where they're from though," gus selects himself. 

"i would totally pick chicken nuggets over sex doesn't matter where they're from," esha comments. 

"yeah same chicken nuggets are fire," i add. 

"so you would pick chicken nuggets over me?" gus gives me a hurt look. 

"well since you picked them over me then yes," i nod my head. 

"fuck you," he sticks his tongue at me as bexey goes for the dice.