TWENTY-SEVEN

V I X E N ~ june 25th, 2017

i wanted to be productive and find something to do that would give me purpose in gus's life but it was hard to when you had to spend almost everyday for hours on end in a studio with him because he didn't like you leaving his side. 

i was currently sitting in my spot on the couch at the studio texting esha about how i really wanted to do some cool fashion things. 

esha knew her way around fashion from the boses program she did. as for schooling, esha studied marketing. it wasn't what she wanted but it was what her parents agreed to pay for. 

esha:
i mean you make some pretty sick pieces, i love the dress u made me. 

vixen:
that's what i am saying, i could probably do it

esha:
i would start it with you because i think if you taught me how to do little stuff i could help along the way. 

vixen:
well i was thinking just selling off depop for now. 

esha:
shared depop? 

vixen:
yes! you could do the jewelry aspect of it

esha:
totally could. i am good at that. 

vixen:
deal

i sent her the information to my depop account and i started to get to work on ideas. 

i knew the first thing i should sell was these chain detailed jeans i was wearing today. everyone always asked me where i got them or to do a video on how i made them.

i posted some photos of the jeans on me on the page and told people to message me with sizing orders. 

within an hour i was dealing with over 25 messages. 

it was going to be hard but the price tag on them was $60 so i knew i could totally rack in money with it. 

i order the supplies i needed off my credit card to gus's house including a couple pairs of pants for the first two dms i got.

i made sure to take screenshots of the users i was doing first and wrote down in my notes the sizing preferences as i went along. 

i ordered about ten pairs of jeans by the end of the studio session. it was good for me because i could always bring the stuff here to do as long as i did the loud things at home but there wasn't much that went into making the jeans people were just lazy. 

i mean doing only 10 of them this week i would have easily made around $600 and it would take me maybe twenty minutes, a stretch, to finish each pair of pants. 

i told gus what i was doing on the way home in the car. he was actually pretty interested and told me that if i needed anything to ask him but i was going to make a lot of money off selling the pants so it would pay for itself in the end i really wouldn't need him to pay for my expenses, i wanted it that way. 

when we got home gus and i both went into our room.

we changed into sweats and comfier tee shirts and sat on the bed cuddling scrolling through channels. 

"we should do something," i say in his chest. 

he rubs my back. 

"what do you want to do?" i look up to see his eyes looking down at me. 

"i just want to go out and make memories," i stare into his deep dark eyes. 

"then..." he thinks for a second. 

"i know a place, go put on something nice though," i listen to his instructions and get up from the bed. 

he follows me into the closet we shared leaning against the frame of the door. i push through some clothes until i find a red silk dress. it was bright but i didn't mind standing out and knowing gus he would definitely find something to make us stand out more. hot pink suit, or the hair. 

i didn't mind that though. i appreciated that he didn't care what his image was and what others had to say about it, he liked it and that's all that really mattered. 

i hung the dress against the door of the bathroom.

gus sat beside me as i did a red makeup look talking the whole time. 

"i just want to sit beside you," he smiles at me as i pick up the first makeup brush. 

"okay, play music," i look at him.

"what do you like?" he takes out his phone. 

"I like blackbear, kinda everything though. esha and i would listen to a lot of blackbear, juice wrld, and then some indie underground bands," he plays juice wrld as i get ready. 

"you gotta play the unreleased," i shake my head taking his phone. 

i go to soundcloud and type in 'cali girl' before pressing search. 

i go to press the song when a text message comes in. 

bella:
what r u doing tonight ;)

"you're girlfriend texted you," i roll my eyes shoving his phone into his chest. 

he looks down at it. 

"she didn't text me she's standing right here," he presses the song cause i didn't. 

"i don't like her vixen, i like you," he grabs my hands and pulls me in between his legs. 

"i will block her number and instagram to prove it to you," he kisses me and shows me him blocking her phone number and instagram. 

"now continue getting ready so we can do something!" i smile at him.

there were moments when i started to think that this lifestyle was becoming a reality, as gus blocked bella, it kind of showed he really did have feelings for me and he really did want to make this work. 

i finished doing my makeup, i put on some necklaces that were dainty with one bulky chain necklace that was still delicate in it's own designer way. i stole it. it had a cute little lock on it and the cuban link was so beautiful. 

i took many cart rips from this cart i got from one of gus' friends at the studio. he told me he sold a lot of their xans to them so i didn't really see anything wrong with it, it was free. 

"you look amazing," he pulls me close to him.

he is dressed in a white leather jacket with a bunch of random things written all over it that i couldn't quit piece together off of how high i was off the cart. 

he was wearing black jeans with the top of his red plaid boxers showing through. 

"sexy," i nod. 

he gives me a toothy smile and starts to pose around me. 

"you look amazing gus," i smile and kiss him. 

"you're eyes are so red baby," he giggles poking my nose. 

i knew the cart was beyond laced at this point. i was off this earth. 

i didn't know where i was. 

gus led me out to a car in the front of the house. the driver told us we were going to downtown and gus nodded towards him before looking back to me. 

i was staring out of the window. 

"vixie," he rocks my side a little. 

i look at him. 

"gus someone gave me this at your studio," i give him the cart and battery. 

"for free?" i nod my head. 

"oh no vixie," he shakes his head. 

"what?" 

"this is most definitely laced, those are guys that my friends find off the streets with really cheap drugs cause they don't have much money," he tucks it into his jacket. 

"are you ok?" he looks at me. 

"you really don't look ok," he holds me against his chest with both of his arms wrapped tightly around my shoulders. 

"it's going to be okay, just take deep breaths," he kisses the top of my head as it spins.