THIRTY-SIX

V I X E N ~ august 10, 2017

i dressed myself in a baby pink pleated skirt that was short with one of the cardigan material shirts that tied right where the boobs met to cover my boobs. i put on a lace shirt underneath. 

i did my makeup. a light pink eyeshadow look with some light glitter and highlight to show off the almost unnoticeable eyeshadow. 

today was the small house party that only GBC and their plus ones were going to to celebrate the new album gus was releasing in five days. i was so excited for him. 

i took some photos outside gus' house with gus. esha took the pictures for us before the party. 

he was wearing a pink jeep shirt with some light blue jeans. he looked perfect as always. we got in the car soon after we all got photos together. 

on the ride there i posted the photos i got with gus. i selected three, one of us standing serious, kissing each other, and us touching tongues. 

vixen: FIVE DAYS 🙈

lilpeep: my girl ;)

lilpeep: fuck ur perfect baby

i like the comments and turn off my phone. i cuddle into gus, he turns off his phone and gives me attention. 

we get to the party pretty fast because we live so close. we get there and gus instantly find hennessey to drink leaving me alone in the corner with esha as the boys enjoyed their boy time. 

"five days," esha smiles at me. i nod my head. 

"he seems excited. i am trying to prepare myself more for next month when we join tour with them," esha nods her head taking a sip of the drink she had in hand. 

i sip some of mine and rip my juul. 

"i think it'll be fine as long as we are both there are and everything goes according to plan," i nod my head. i didn't doubt that tour would go smoothly, it was more like being days away from the place i called home and having to live on the road with someone i haven't know for long for a few months.

but it was only a month overseas before we traveled back here and were back in new york. end of october wasn't far and by then i would be back in new york for a night. 

esha and i stayed in the corner talking for the most part. eventually bexey and gus dragged us over to the crowds of people. we played gus and i vs esha and bexey for $50 in beer pong.

gus and i won with flying colors. 

we kissed as a victory as everyone booed us. 

"haters gonna hate," gus shrugs pulling me into him for another kiss. 

bexey paid up gus but he refused to take it from him and instead gave bexey $50 saying he just wanted in for the fun of the game. 

gus was overly nice. i didn't mind it, i just sometimes worried he got stepped on for being so nice to his friends.

i noticed, it was pretty clear actually, that gus and jazz were ignoring each other. gus seemed tense the whole time we were there and were around jazz, like he knew he should say something but he couldn't find the words to get his close friend to forgive him. 

we stayed there until around 1 am. by then, we were drunk in a car making out. 

we got home and wasted no time finding the bed. 

~

the next morning i woke up with a hangover. i took some tylenol, didn't know if it was the right thing for a hangover but it was what i found in gus' house. it helped for the most part but eating an apple and drinking water helped more. 

i made gus some waffles for breakfast. he devoured them as soon as he woke up. 

gus didn't want to go to the studio today because the album was finished yesterday, he wanted to relax and recover from last night. 

i ended up finding myself at skye's house with gus. 

i showed him how to use the machines and let him try doing some of the jeans i had to ship out. i left skye's around 4 to drop stuff off at the post office. i felt bad because gus was like my slave all day but he didn't mind doing all my errands with me. 

we went to the grocery store and got some ingredients for dinner tonight. 

i had gus help me make the shrimp tacos we were having for dinner tonight and after an hour of joking around in the kitchen and a sex break, we finished the tacos and ate them together at the dinner table. 

later in the night we went live on instagram, we stayed on for over an hour answering questions people had and giving advice to teenage girls who asked. 

gus had a lot of fun with the dating ones. he called himself an expert with all genders. i didn't doubt it, he had the looks to dominate the male and female population. 

we ended the night watching documentaries on unmasking the killer and eventually knocked out at 4.