CHAPTER 11: Beauty And The Beast

~Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people~

*********************************

Ammar:

There is no denying that Aaliyah is beautiful. After all, her skin is as rich, dark and wet as a light brown mud. A complexion that any and every pale white girl would pray for

Her butt sat high in the air and her hips are obviously mighty and magical. She's a big-hearted girl with hips to match

Her chest is full like mangoes, firm, sweet, and ready. And her thighs and legs are big and powerful.

She is a poem and a painting too. Everything she said sounded like a song, and every silence was the music too.

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies. And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes.

Aaliyah lived the way a Muslim girl is expected to, Virgin and within the boundaries of her culture. Love, indeed was something she never understood, though she loved the feeling it gave her. But getting married to me, a stranger was an alien phenomenon for her.

Aaliyah who is only 26 when her parents got her married with a guy she had never seen not long ago. But, she accepted the marriage proposal because she was sure her parents would find the best guy for her. Plus She thinks it's the only way she could compensate me for ruining my life

After getting engaged officially, we made a few calls, texted each other twice and liked each other's pictures on Instagram. Though the Instagram handle I gave her is not my main one

The whole dating thing was like a long distance virtual relationship for us.

I didn't go into this marriage because I loved Aaliyah, It is all built on a lie, a lie I made up to avenge the death of my ex caused by Her. So, I dedicated my life to making hers miserable and unbearable.

Surprisingly, She's been putting up with my attitude. Nothing pisses her off, All she cared about was making my life better and beautiful. And to me, There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.    

Her devotion never cease to amaze me, Nothing could replace the feeling of total devotion from another person.

At some point I started seeing her for who she really is not the horrible person I desperately needed her to be so as to be able to justify my harsh treatment towards her.

Now more than ever, I have become so desperate in my quest to make her life a living hell that I never fail to use anything at my disposal no matter how petty or small it might be. All I want to do is to tick her off, I wanted her to react or at least get irritated.

When weeks turned to months, I started to lose hope. I wonder why she is just so sweet and nice, caring and generous, and why she never gets upset or mad. Maybe it's because I wasn't hitting the right spot, or because "The pathetic crippled loner" doesn't suit me.

I realize that I needed to change my game, I should become "The seductive irresistible devil".

A bright idea immediately popped into my head.

Today marks the four months anniversary of my ex girlfriend's death. It is exactly four months from the day I lost Fatima, and exactly four months from the day we got run over by Aaliyah. The day I saw a car ran over fatima's unconscious body and I wished the driver hadn't missed crushing my body too, or perhaps my girl was as lucky as I am.