CHAPTER 37: The Seductive Wife

~Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope~

****************************

Ammar:

The world is big and full of things that steal your breath and fill your belly with fire. But where you go when you leave the house isn't as important as where you go when you come home.

Home is where you go to find solace from the ever changing chaos, to find love within the confines of a heartless world, and to be reminded that no matter how far you wander, there will always be something waiting when you return. But unfortunately, I returned to an empty house after a long stressful day

I realized that I have a house not a home, Which is always cold and empty. And yet I look forward to coming back home, because I know I'd see her (Aaliyah).

As pathetic as it may seem, I can't deny the fact that I want to belong to someone, to Aaliyah precisely. I want her most vital organ (heart), I want it to be mine.

She's like a sentence I have never heard, a poem I have never read before and Sometimes I see her face in my dreams, it's annoying though.

I took a quick shower, had dinner and decided to do some pending work I brought back home. I sat on a swivel chair and placed my laptop on a small table in my work space at the living room. I powered up the laptop and was ready to get started.

But I couldn't do anything, because I lack concentration. My mind was filled with thoughts of Aaliyah.

Aaliyah is a warrior, capable of slaying the demons in life. She is a pioneer capable of choosing her own path. She is a trailblazer capable of achieving new horizons. And with time, I'm sure we will see her bedazzle the world.

She is chaos and beauty intertwined, A tornado of roses from divine. Yet it was her inner light that captured me most.

Even though she was attractive, there was something else about her that caught my eye. She is intelligent, I could sense that right away, She is deep and confident too, as if she were able to move through life on her own terms. To me, these were the things that really mattered. Without them, beauty is nothing.

The house feels empty and lifeless without her. Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it

My eyes missed her as much as the rest of me, and I wondered why she is not home yet

She suddenly walked into the house like she owns it, with her phone held against her ear.

She smiled at me when our eyes met, but I quickly looked away, Because she has some sort of captivating fire in her eyes. Sometimes she'll look at me and I feel like she's staring into my soul, reading everything I'm trying to keep hidden.

There was nothing special with the way she looks at me but my heart raced with even a glance.

As she spoke on the phone, she subtly undid the top button on her black silky blouse to reveal a hint of lace bra and a lot of cleavage

I know essentially she is some kind of enchantress, Probably I'd get used to her in time. Right now, it's only my demonic will that's keeping me playing it mighty cool.

When she ended the call, She leaned forward over my desk, speaking in a soft and dangerous tone

"I have something for you" she said

On hearing that, my dirty mind wandered to somewhere. And the little voice in my head begged silently "Please, please be some sex-starved nutcase who wants to kidnap me and make me your love slave" and I was embarrassed by my thoughts