Rain [Jamilton]

huge credits to Tiaramisusoup for the starting,love you ma'am. here's the prompt thing she wrote or smth
Content warning- Trans! Alexander(female to male),established relationship-Jamilton,and just pre exams comfort fluff for y'all

Alexander stood there at the red light crossing, patiently waiting for the light to turn green as the rain continued to pour down on him. He held a dark pink file,which the school had given to all the students on a special occasion,over his head. It barely gave him shelter from the rain but it was fine as it prevented the droplets of water from blurring his vision.

As he waited, he thought about the exams next week. He was obviously going to pass,but that didn't stop him from not studying frantically like he was running out of time. Honestly,he shouldn't really care. But there was still one thing that kept him from going insane with how much he studied, his boyfriend of two years, Thomas.

And as the light turned green and he hurried across to get to the dorms of the campus,his mind flits to Thomas and how he'd probably cuddle with him and melt away all his worries with a kiss and his adoring smile which was only for him. He walked briskly across the concrete floor,so no mud would stain his shoes,but he'd have to wring them out later,because his socks were getting wet.

He'd have to wear slippers or fluffy socks later,the days were getting colder. It was good that his jacket and bag repelled water,he was clearly used to being caught in the rain. that didn't make his jeans and shoes more comfortable. He knew he should've listened to Thomas about keeping an umbrella in his bag.

Thomas would worry nuts about him,but he was his boyfriend,and he loved him,like that. Their relationship wasn't a secret either,Thomas was,in his own words,territorial,but Alexander knew he was often jealous,and he loved the possessive way Thomas looked at him.

His thoughts dispersed as he came to his dorm room,boots squelching. Thomas would kill him if he were to step on their floor with shoes so he left them on the floor. sucks to suck,people. He had a great boyfriend who would pick up after him so he wasn't concerned.

As he had anticipated,Thomas immediately took one look at his rain-drenched self,and then ordered him to strip[not like that,you dirty sinners for once I'm not writing porn,because I'm in school] The rest of the day was spent with cute political arguments that totally did not result in Thomas threatening to yeet Alexander out of their balcony. It was a fun day,filled with more cuddling and mac and cheese. (they had a mac and cheese day every alternate week,Alexander wasn't complaining as Thomas held him down while force-feeding him mac and cheese.)

hello! finally,a chapter am i right? fret not,another chapter will be uploaded and this time it involves someone else. this oneshot is just cute floof. this was written on 29 June but I'll publish it after the special chapter.

yeet yop publishing now it's my birthday and I'm giving y'all two chapters :)