centrifugal*(i) [Jamilton]

(Update: this is a oneshot. it definitely deserves a sequel, but for now it's classified as a oneshot. I'm very sorry about that.)

the star isn't an accident i want to class this as a special fic, I put a lot of effort into it. (way more than my usual) there will also be serious content warnings and i would like to stress that this series is not a very nice representation of life, and it might turn philosophical sometimes. here come the content/trigger warnings. this may be more real than you think so i suggest if you are not comfortable (please take the trigger warnings seriously) then uh this fic may not be for you. if you do decide to read pls be mindful.

trigger warning: depersonalisation, depression, mentions of self-harm, some allusions to suicide attempts, rape/dubious consent + non-consensual, dysphoria(omegaverse dynamics), pills, non-consensual drug use, derealisation,mentions of grooming,mentions of parental abuse,mentions of death (minor character),described trauma,mentioned stereotyping, inferiority/superiority complex.

content warnings: nsfw at times, disturbing in general. alpha/beta/omega dynamics, alpha! thomas, omega! alexander (will be mentioned explicitly for the rest of the characters) mafia!/courtesan AU/flighty tendencies for thomas/ alexander has separation issues and not the best outlook to life. like almost all of my fics this will make you want to slap the two of them x 1000 also maria runs a courtesan house (aka a whorehouse or a prostitution den but this one's actually more dignified i guess)  blink and you'll miss some references//allusions to bungou stray dogs

(this are all warnings for the entire series. i will post all the warnings for all parts :) stay safe, everyone.

if you're still here,enjoy(?)

-
centrifugal(physics) - moving or tending to move away from a centre.
-
part 1- pulse

-/origins/- (alexander)

"what is that? a runt omega? let him be, he won't survive. this train has enough disgusting omegas anyway."

the omega sat there,chained to the cabin's floor,which had special hooks drove into them to hold chains sturdily. he was seven, a feral runt omega and had been living in the streets until he got kidnapped. but things weren't ever easy,and a sinking feeling told him that this was only the beginning of what was very well his end. he was born an omega and that never ended well for anyone,after all. omegas were only objects of pleasure,a plaything,and he was one of a kind,a runt and a feral one. his existence was not recognised,really. next to nobody knew that he was a feral omega. that he would have been singled out for,and he had heard the tales of what happened to singled out omegas. they were killed,and deemed as less than the lowest scum.  the small omega wanted no part of that. with living conditions less than sanitary, all he could hope was that life was better when he'll get out of this train. there was an end to all journeys' after all,and as morbid as it was,he was sure this journey of him growing up in the slums was about to end and the exciting prospect of city life was about to begin. he couldn't say that he was ecstatic,adjusting to new things was never his forté,after all. he could only hope for a better way of life, a reason to live, and the luxury of life.

eliza stood at the viewing window, her hands folded behind her back. a single wisp of smoke billowed, her candlelight illuminating the usually dark panel.

that day, alexander is born into the system,the axis between the mafia and the courtesan house. maria and eliza were only too happy to oblige the omegan boy,loyal to a fault to the organisation and the women that let him live free.

he was right in some counts.

-/origins/- (thomas)

John Adams was not one to be kind to the likes of street fodder. this particular Alpha, however, had enticed him, thus bringing the other into the underworld of the city- the mafia. he later learned the name of the potentially charismatic alpha- thomas. he had the feeling that thomas was going to be the new high of the mafia, the prodigy of himself. he could only flick a razor- sharp scalpel at one of the detainees in the dungeon he was currently torturing and laugh at his foreboding. never had he had such hope for such scum. ah, but alas, he had thought of it. he would bring the young alpha up the ranks and see how they fared. oh, he was ecstatic. what a possibility to consider!  screams echoed the room, almost as if they were the affirmations from the pits of hell. as he took more gleaming razors to throw at the unnamed leader of a rival organisation, now reduced to less than a dartboard, he noticed the eyes surveying the scene before him. in the dark, those reddish-umber eyes that resembled that of rum mixed with blood almost glowed, and the smile accompanying those bloodshot eyes were none less than terrifying, lips slanted in a silent laugh that held no mirth at all. in the dim light,almost dark,thomas looked almost ethereal. Adams looked at his newfound prodigy,and flung another scalpel. the thunk of metal on meat and a small sound of pain sealed the unspoken deal.

that day, the mafia and the courtesan house unknowingly released what would be the vicious duo of the city's underground.

that day, a star shined its luminescence onto the world,like the other counterparts,a star bound for certain death sooner or later.

end of part 1 : Procyon
- amid the ashes of destruction,rises a new beginning.

---
heya lovelies! if you've read this far, have a nestle crunch! first things first, this is dedicated to ofc Tiaramisusoup ! she fuels 99.9% of my writings and I can't love her enough for that :> have a nice day bb :)

thanks again for 7k! have a good day, i love you :)

---
[1020 words]