Doggy Dads ( Season 2 of Mystreet; Episode 16)

And So The Battle Begins ( XXVI )

     " Whereas if I'm the one to do it, they'll run their quill pens through it, I'm obnoxious and disliked, you know that, sir." Alex sat on the sofa, waiting until the next feeding time as she re-read the Illiad yet again until a notification went off on her phone and went to go get Garroth.

     They headed out to the side of the house towards where the dog always stayed when it visited only to see Aphmau and Aaron standing there already.

     " What're you guys doing here!?" Garroth asked in panic.

     " Garroth! Alex!" Aphmau exclaimed upon seeing the two." We found a puppy!... is that dog food in your hand?"

     The dog barked, running over to Garroth and Alex happily, ready to be fed.

     " Aww! Hey, Sparkles!"

     " How's one of the best dogs in the world?" Alex said, kneeling down next to 'Sparkles.'

     " Sparkles!?"

_________________________________________________________

     " Garroth, Alex, is this cutie really yours?"

     " Well... kinda?"

     " Aww, who wouldn't let an adorable guy like this out of their sight!" Aaron said, happily looking down at the new dog.

     " Huh? I didn't realize you were a dog person."

     Aphmau giggled." He's always been! He's a great dog dad to Celestia."

     Garroth and Alex shared a look before simultaneously asking," Dog Dad?"

     " You know, she's his baby," She cleared her throat." Celestia had this thing for Aaron since I got her."

     " Does that make me a dog dad?" Garroth asked in wonder.

     " If this guy likes you that much then yeah! Absolutely! But you didn't answer my question, is he yours?"

     " Well technically no," Alex explained." He most likely already has an owner as he appears to have been trained, plus he doesn't come every single day, although Cossette has gotten really close with them since they met."

     Celestia, Cossette, and 'Sparkles' ran around the room, barking back and forth causing Aphmau to laugh happily.

     " Aww! I think they like each other!"

     Garroth began to panic again." Does Celestia have fleas!? She scratched!"

     " Huh?"

     " Dogs scratch man," Aaron pointed out." She doesn't have fleas."

     " How can I be sure!? What if she gives Sparkles fleas!?"

     " It isn't flea's, we have Alex check up on that at least once a month."

     Alex nodded in confirmation." There's no flea's on Celestia, you don't have to worry about that."

     " Oh, sorry, I just want the best for Sparkles..."

     " Hah!" Zane laughed, appearing in the entryway." He just insulted Celestia!"

     " ZANE!" Aphmau yelled as Zane passed through the room and up the stairs." Stay out of this!"

     " He what!?" Aaron asked unhappily.

     " What? Sparkles does deserve the best."

     " Look. Our daughter is better than the best."