MyStreet Trick or Treat! ( Season 3 of Mystreet; Episode 15)

All The More Reason To Dislike Halloween ( XLII )

     " ... Laurence, I don't think this is working."

     " Just keep it up with the sad puppy eyes, Aphmau likes cute things, she'll break eventually."

     " I don't know how much longer I can keep this up."

     " I really need to blink at this point."

     " Right, this is unnatural. Should we just go over there and apologize again?" Dante asked.

     " No! That's the easy way, we gotta show her we mean it."'

     " My eyes are feeling very dry," Alex complained.

     Katelyn approached the group." Uhh... what're you guys doing?"

     " Long story short we messed up real bad with Aphmau and we're trying to make it better by looking like adorable puppies to get her to forgive us."

     " Well you've been doing this since I saw you guys across the street, it's just creepy at this point, why don't you just go up to her and apologize?"

     " We tried but she won't accept our apology."

     " And Laurence suggested we make puppy eyes at her until she forgives us, but it hasn't been working either," Alex explained." By this point, I'm beginning to worry she won't ever forgive us!"

     " Then you must've done something bad... with how ridiculous you guys look at least it shows you're working for it."

     " Speaking of looks, Katelyn you look awesome in that vampire outfit," Travis complimented the girl." Very suiting."

     " Aww, thanks Travis, I thought it was going to be unique but it looks like Gene decided to go to the same store I did," She grumbled.

     " Let's be honest babe, you pull that outfit off way better than he does."

     She dawned a Transylvanian accent." Aww, you flatter me. Mwahaha!"

     " Kate, I've been meaning to ask you, Lucinda's booth ran out of Dad's Strawberry Puffs, is he going to be bringing anymore?"

     Before she even got the chance to reply, Travis spoke again." Where is your Dad anyway?... and Aphmau's mom for that matter?"

     " They went to some get-together with some old friends tonight."

     " Hey, I heard about that! My mom's supposed to be there too!"

     " Yeah, an old people thing I guess."

     " Hey there guys," a second Katelyn joined the conversation.

     There was silence for a minute before the first Katelyn spoke angrily.

     " What are you doing with my clothes?"

     " Oh, well Katelyn~Sama said she'd help me with my costume remember?"

     " Oh..."

     " I... must be in heaven..." Travis said with a dazed expression.

     " Hang on one second, who is the real Katelyn?"

     " Haha, very funny Garroth."

     " Hmmm... that's exactly what a fake Katelyn would say to throw us off."

     " You guys can't be serious, come on its just Kawaii~Chan in my clothes," Katelyn complained, looking to her sister for help only to receive a confused shrug.