End Of A Lifetime ( Season 6 of Mystreet; Episode 11)

Eye Of The Hurricane ( XCIV )

     " Come on Aphmau please, breath!"

     " Lucinda... she's been gone for more than-"

     " Shut up! I'm trying to focus! Don't focus your energy on me, focus on her... please... please breathe..."

     Kim opened her eyes and gasped suddenly." It's working!"

     " Aphmau!"

     Alex quickly leaped up from her seat before rushing over and kneeling next to her friend.

     " What's... happening...?"

     " I can't believe it! It actually worked! No, no, no stop! Don't go to her, we need to keep healing her until she's able to sit up."

     " S-sorry."

     " Aphmau, stay still, we're going to finish repairing the wound."

     After a few minutes, Aphmau coughed, before speaking again." What... happened?"

     " I used a healing spell to repair a part of the hole in your chest... I wasn't sure if I would revive you but I thought maybe."

     The small wounded girl sat up before grunting in pain almost automatically.

     " Take it easy!"

     " Please! My healing isn't perfect, at most it's just a bandage helping your heart to function enough to get by."

     " We only have three healers around here, you couldn't very well heal yourself, and Nyx was taken by the Guardian Force some time ago."

     " Nyx...?"

     " She's another witch we ran onto on the island," Lucinda explained quickly." Before Kim and I split off from Alex and Garroth..."

     An uncomfortable silence filled the room at the mention of the name before Aphmau spoke again.

     " Lucinda... thank you."

     " It wasn't just me... Zane and Kim helped give their strength to aid you as well."

     " You guys..."

     " Any time."

     " It was nothing, I just... wasn't ready to see you go..."

     The girl attempted to stand up, grunting in pain again as she went.

     " Aph!"

     " I'll be fine... K-Kawaii~Chan!"

     " I-I'm so happy to see you alive!"

     " Do not try to heal her in your state!" Lucinda warned almost as soon as Aph took a step in the meif~wa's direction." Either of them! Using your energy right now could damage you forever beyond my repair!"

     " B-But-"

     " I will be okay."

     " This is interesting," The ghost remarked through Kim. " We may have healed her body, but there's no way we revived her soul on our own... what happened to you?"

     " I-I met with an angel."

     " Of course, she had a say in this," Terry spoke from over on the sofa.

     " She?"

     " A matron."

     " What on earth are you talking about?"