Meanwhile, back at Y/n former pack, Colin had seemingly been improving the members of the pack steadily yet sternly. His orders could be harsh and unreasonable at times, but in the end, it seemed to have been for the better. Everyone had seemed to be content with him being alpha, all but one member. The previous alpha, Y/n's father, Alleris. Not only had he planned for Y/n to follow in his footsteps, but Colin has exiled her under ridiculous claims. His daughter wouldn't have broken down the pack, if anything, he thought she would have made it better.

His blood boiled thinking about how Colin beat her before kicking her out. Colin kept a close eye on him after that, he knew how furious he was, and he wasn't about to let him start a uproar. "Alleris!" Colin called for him. "Here, now!" Alleris growled under his breath before walking over to him. "Yes, Colin?" He asks. "I need you to stay here while join tonight's hunting party. You are to guard the camp until we return." Alleris's eyebrow twitched annoyingly, he hadn't been able to join the stronger wolves for hunting or patrolling since Colin became alpha. He was purposely keeping him away from the stronger wolves, if he could sway them away from Colin, there would no doubt be a rebellion.

"Yes, Colin." He bows his head. Colin gave him a slightly glare before turning to his wolves. They were soon off into the night for the hunt. Alleris looked up at the night stars, all he could think about was if his daughter was ok. If she was doing ok on her own, he knew she was strong, but he couldn't imagine how it must be to be all alone. His hands clenched into tight fists, determination flashed in his eyes. "Don't worry Y/n, I'll find you." He looked around, making sure the other members weren't looking before he snuck out. He was dead set on finding his daughter, and nothing would stand in his way.

Not too far away, Y/n was out running around in her wolf form, just doing a little late night hunting. And of course, Marshall was with her. "So what are we looking for puppy?" Marshall asks, floating overhead her. "Just whatever, I might not even hunt it down. I'll just chase it around." She answers. The two didn't go near the woods, they stuck to the great green fields. That way, they didn't have much of a chance of getting caught. Just ahead, Y/n spot a rabbit and rushed towards it. Once the rabbit noticed, it ran away as fast as it could. Normally Y/n would easily be able to catch it, but she decided to take her time and enjoy the chase.

When she eventually did catch it, she quickly turned back into her humanoid self and caught with her hands. It shook in her grasp, making her chuckle. "Sorry for spooking you little bud. Run along." She set the rabbit down, and it ran off. Marshall float down next to her. "How cruel, I think you would have scared it to death if you didn't kill it." He says as he watched it go. "Hehe, yeah." Y/n yawns. "You alright tired?" Marshall wraps his arm around her waist. "Nah, just a little bored." Before Marshall could respond, he snaps his head in a different direction and sniffed the air. "What is it?" Y/n looked in the same direction, suddenly a familiar scent filled her nose. "No..." She mutters.

"Marshall, you have to get out of here!"