"Y/n...is that you?" Alleris slowly opened his eyes, his voice was gravely. Y/n leaned in closer to him. "Yes I'm here." She says softly. Alleris smiles. "Good. I couldn't ask more than that. I noticed, while I was still conscious, that vampire saved you. Is that true?" Y/n nods. "Yes, he did." Alleris notices Marshall and waves him over. He hesitated before walking over and getting down to the bed's level. Alleris looked at him for a moment before nodding to himself. "My daughter...is much braver than me. She is not afraid of giving strangers a chance...she has fallen for one we've hated for years. She looked beyond the things we've called your race, beyond everything that you were known for." Alleris shakily breathes.

"If only I had seen it sooner, if I had listened to my daughter back then, instead of dismissing what she had to say, perhaps all of this could have been avoided. How foolish I am." Alleris chuckles weakly before looking into Marshall's crimson eyes. "You there, take good care of my daughter. I'm trusting you with her well being, her happiness, and her love." Marshall nods. "Of course." Alleris smiles approvingly before looking back at Y/n. "My daughter, I am very proud of you. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter. Lead them well, teach them better, alpha." Alleris moved his hand up to her face and smiled. "I love you dearly Y/n." Alleris's arm went limp, and his breathing slowed to a stop.

Y/n sobbed while she held him closer to her. Marshall rubs her back comfortingly. That day, Y/n made sure to keep the promise she made since day one. She would become alpha, she would tell everyone of Marshall and who he really is. Anyone who still believed in Colin's teaching could leave if they wanted to, most of them did. There was no reasoning with them, so they left, but the others who wanted to try to understand Marshall stayed. Soon enough, Y/n became a fine alpha while still keeping a good relationship with Marshall and her friends. They were welcomed into the pack whenever they wanted, and the pack was welcomed to hang with them anytime. But no one was ready for the day, when a crossbreed of a werewolf and vampire was brought into the world.