You Can't Date Anyone!

-I really don't know either. But I like the photo-

-Dick is about 12 here and Barbra is 17 (keeping to my 'The Batman' age gap)-

Dick was lying on his back, legs in the air, on the couch when he heard the front door unlock. 

"Hey Bruce!" He called out. No response. That was weird. Bruce always answered. Alfred sometimes answered, but he was already inside, in the kitchen. It couldn't be Babs, she didn't have a key! She just broke in through the window when she came over. "Bruce?" He got up, strolling into the foyer. 

He froze.

There was Bruce, but he wasn't alone. At his side was a slick, handsome looking woman with sly features. She wore a form-hugging skirt, black pumps, and a black blouse. Dick thought she looked like a panther or something. An evil panther.

She turned to look at him under her hooded eyelids, glistened with cat-eye makeup.

Dick couldn't utter a sound. Something about this woman intimidated him. She felt the same way Bruce did when they first met: Glamorous and friendsly, but very secretive. Except he didn't trust this woman nearly as much as he did Bruce.

"Bruce, Who's this?" She purred, lowering herself to his height. He impulsively stepped back.

"Oh, this is my ward, Richard. Dick, this is a ...friend of mine."

She gave him a soft, lip-sticked smile. "It's nice to meet you, Richard." She extended a toned arm as if to shake his hand. Her manicured nails were long and sharp, like claws. Elegantly black claws.

Dick looked, wide eyed between the two, trying to keep his breathing steady. He did not like that she just came out of nowhere. Who was This?

"Dick." Bruce nodded his head at the woman's hand. Dick carefully extended his arm, shaking her hand a little. He could feel her claws pressing into his hard. It wasn't painful or anything... just a reminder that they were there. "Dick, what do we say?" Bruce reminded.

"It's nice to meet you." He said timidly.

"It's nice to meet you too, Richard." She repeated.

"It's... It's just Dick." He said shyly, feeling as though this corection could get his head sliced off.

"I'm sorry, Dick." She let go of his hand and stood up. "My name is Selina."

"Okay." He didn't know what to say. He looked at Bruce nervously for support.

Bruce was still looking at the two with an amused smirk. "Dick, we're going to go into the livingroom, if you want to get your things."

He was being kicked out.

Dick nodded, turning sharply on his heel and stumbling back in. DID BRUCE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?

NO! Bruce couldn't have a girlfriend! HE COULDN'T! He did? What Would happen to Dick? What if Bruce's girlfriend didn't like him? Who would Bruce side with? Did you see how she reacted to seeing him? She hated him!

Dick feverishly grabbed his bookbag and headed back out the door. "It's all yours." He muttered.

"Thank you." He gently petted Dick's hair and lead Selina in, closing the door two thirds of the way.

Dick stood there, still stupified. He dropped his book bag. This was crazy! Bruce HAD A GIRLFRIEND? He tip toed to the door, listening intently, afraid of what he might hear.

"So," it was the woman. "when were you going to introduce me to that adorable little someone out there."

"I'm sorry, I thought he had mathletes today..." Bruce groaned. "I wouldn't have invited you over, if I'd known... sometimes things change when people meet him... I was just hoping we could get by without you two meeting."