Truth or Dare With The BOYZZ

-This idea goes to @WallyandDick , but I had to edit a little because of my own stupid brain.-

-Recently I've been unmotivated to write, because there's been a heatwave in my city. Also, I adopted a new fic, and everything is sweaty and overwhelming-

The league didn't necessarily make a habit of spying on their protégés, but it was a fun little procrastination habit they all shared. All they had to do was check the baby monitors (Cameras), and see what weird stuff their kiddos were doing.

-

"Truth!"

"FMK, the people in the room." Artemis asked.

M'gann blushed a little. She had a boyfriend and didn't know how to handle this. "Um, Marry Conner, of course. Eff... Kaldur I guess, cause I wanna keep this of-age... and kill Artemis? I'm sorry!"

"I don't blame you. but personally, I would've killed Wally." 

-

"What're you watching?" Barry asked, leaning on the back of Oliver's chair, and watching the computer monitor.

"It looks like truth or dare."

-

"Robin, truth or dare?" The Martian girl asked.

"Dare!"

"I dare you..." She thought for a few seconds. "To inhale helium and see how high you can scream."

Robin looked flustered. "We don't have any."

"I can run into town and get a helium balloon for you." Wally was gone in a flash. They only had to wait about a minute before he returned with a huge, foil, Spiderman balloon. "Take a hit, Rob."

"This is for the game. " He poked a tiny hole in the foil and pressed his lips against it. he took a huge hit. He pulled away and shrieked as high as she could, forcing them to cover their ears. 

-

"AAGH!" 

"What is that?" Dianah winced, pacing over to them.

"Look out, Black Canary's got a rival." Oliver laughed. The video began attracting the other leaguers' attention.

-

"Holy Crap! Chip and Dale WHO?" Wally laughed, uncovering his ears.

"That shattered my eardrums." Artemis shouted.

"Kaldur, on a scale of 1-10, how much does Robin sound like a horrifying Deepsea creature?"

"Eight."

"Okay, okay, you're turn!" Robin spat, his voice still relatively high. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" Wally replied.

-

Interest was piqued, Wally was a very dare kind of kid.

-

"What is the most recent time that you said something totally inappropriate in front of your mentor?"

He chuckled a little "I don't remember the context, but somehow, Flash ended up saying 'I'm sitting here', so obviously I shout 'Barbeque Sauce on my Titties!'..."

Artemis, Robin, and him burst into laughter.

-

"hUH?"

"Excuse me?"

OBarry was getting flashbacks. "Is she ever going to explain that?"

"I don't understand what part of that is a joke..." Arthur asked earnestly, joining the Barry, Dianah, and Oliver around the computer screen.