Well.... This is Even More Confusing

-Requested by @crun_chie . Requests always open -

"Bats, don't you... keep your criminals in Gotham?" Barry asked anxiously. The guy Bruce brought in was lean, muscular, smart-looking, and completely unrecognizable. If Bats brought this guy to the league, he must be a major threat.

"I'm not a criminal." The guy said. "Come on! Do none of you recognize me? The domino mask shout give it away..." 

"Nope."

"No."

"Why would the mask give it away?" Clark asked.

"Clark, what the hell? We were- uh- are  tight!" Dick gaped, the league seemed surprised that he knew Superman's ID. 

"Did you just..."

"How do you know my identity?"

"Oh come on! I know all of your IDs! I snooped around in Bat's files when I was eight!"

Dianah spoke around the guy, addressing Bruce. "That's what Robin did."

"I know." Bruce answered.

"I know too!" The guy bragged. "It is what Robin did, because I am Robin." He thought for a second. "I used to be Robin. I'm from ten years in the future."

"You're Robin from the future?" Hal Jordon said, in humoring disbelief.

"I actually go by Nightwing now." Nightwing corrected.

"Nightwing? Well, you're winning goth  points." Oliver Queen commented.  

"Yeah." Nightwing chuckled. "I was sixteen and edgy when I came up with it, and now it's too late to rebrand." He shrugged. "I mean, I like the name, but then villains address me by it, and don't sound scared. I guess I don't strike terror Like Bruce."

The league could see why he didn't strike terror: He was Dick Grayson. He was little Richard Grayson, who they babysat, and cheered on at school talent shows, and had to go to bed at eleven at latest, so he wouldn't get snippy and tired. 

It was clear that even when older, Dick was still a bit immature. For one, he was obviously trying to show off for Bruce as some smart, sardonic guy from the future. For another, he still babbled and fumbled his words a little when he spoke, like he was so excited to get the words out, putting them in order was a side thought.

"Ten years, you are..."

"Twenty!" He finished. "majoring in criminology. " He bragged. "I'm hoping to help Gotham find a solution to it's villain issue, without locking them up in an actual mental asylum for sixty days, and putting the nurses and patients through stress and trauma."

"Wow, someone's ambitious."

"And I'm a hero, and I work two jobs, because I don't want Bruce to pay my rent." Dick set his should back proudly. "....and... I shouldn't have said any of that, I got carried away and might have just made a rift in the space-time continuum." He turned to Barry. "We need to change the timeline, I know it's dangerous, and Wally physically can't handle it, but I need you to help he fix this. Just- avoid the speed-force."

"Sorry, what is happening?"

Dick smacked his forehead. "Shoot! That happens in three years! UH, now I've messed up the timeline even more!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can I go tell them when dinner is ready?" Dick asked.