Pride Parade!!

-Thanks to @WallyandDick  for the request. Honestly, I didn't know how to do this better than you already did.-

"I'm going to the mountain now, thanks for letting me use the shower!" Artemis shouted, heading past the living room. "Royboy, you coming?"

"ONE SEC- Whoa, what are you wearing?" the redhead choked.

"The...shirt?" She asked.

"Did You Bear spray yourself." Oliver also gagged slightly.

Artemis rolled her eyes super hard. "It's from Spencer's Gifts."

"You Got Bear Spray From Spencer's Gifts?"

"If you need perfume, I'll get you perfume. But please never wear that again." Roy warned.

"Oh, no, no, no." She shook her head, chuckling. "It's not perfume. It's bitch repellant." She strutted out, heading for the nearest Zetatube, Roy on her heals.

Twenty minutes later, Artemis and Red Arrow entered the mountain.
"Good morning." Roy said, sauntering through the zetabeam behind his kind-of sister. 

Zatanna skipped over to the blonde. She took a long inhale and sighed. "You're wearing the cologne I bought you!" She grinned. "I like it, it's sexy."

"Sorry, you think that's sexy?" Roy asked, incredulous.

"Ignore Roy, he's mad that I get more pussy than him." Artemis stuck her tongue at Roy as her girlfriend lead her to the couch.

The redheaded archer chose to ignore her, instead walking to Conner and M'gann. "Hey, everyone excited?"

"Yeah!"

"Sure."

Roy thought for a few seconds, but gave up. "Can you remind me where you are on the spectrum, again?"

"Of course." M'gann took a breath. "I don't have binary genitals or chromosomes, so I'm intersex, but trans because I'm also Demigirl; I also alternate between she/her and they/them pronouns, so I might be Genderfluid, or Bigender. I might be straight, but heterosexuality doesn't really apply to me. So, I think I'm Omni, or Pan, or Bi." She smiled. "Conner?"

"Queer."

"What kind?"

Conner shrugged defensively. "Just queer."

"That is valid." Kaldur assured, joining the three, a rainbow flag resting over one shoulder. "I'm glad you could come."

"Are you kidding? I'm not letting three kids and three non-humans try to navigate a pride parade alone!" The redhead flashed a smile. "Where are the idiots?"

"ROY! ROyroyroy!" Wally barrelled into the room, dragging Dick after him. "In math class, a girl shaved her eyebrow off and told the teacher to go eff himself!"

"Damn, Wha'd he do?" Roy greeted his kind-of brothers.

"He told her to cover her bra!" Wally shouted. 

"What a queen." The older redhead smirked.

"I know, we're stanning so hard." Robin agreed. 

Roy looked the youngest up and down. He was already in costume, except for his cape. "Oh, Baby bird, the fit's kinda floppin' today."

"Oh, it's not done yet!" Robin grabbed a folded cape off the couch and attached it. With unnecessary drama, he flung it open to show that the inside was a rainbow flag. 

"Whoo! damn!"

"Looks great, Robin."

"...Did Batman approve that?"