Finale

-STAY TO THE END FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF MY NEXT BOOK!!!-

"Robin's playlist?" Wally asked the room. It was a boring day at the mountain, and they were skimming through files to pass the time.

"Could be interesting." Artemis shrugged, not looking up from her magazine.

"Okay... Goth, goth, goth, punk rock, goth, whoa- musical theatre? Goth, goth, musical theatre goth, punk rock, goth goth, musical theatre goth times two, and... goth. Guess he takes after batman.

"What's musical theatre goth?" M'gann asked.

"Phantom and Jekyll and Hyde I guess." The redhead replied. "Maybe throw in some Les Mis, for spice."

Robin -- B01

The boy tore in like an explosion of sunshine. Or a golden retriever. But honestly, what's the difference.

"Wally! Wally! WALLY!WALLY!" He stormed towards the redhead and threw his arms around him, hugging so tight that he nearly pulled Wally off the floor. "I love you! This is the best thing that's ever happened to me! Oh my god!"

"Nice...?" Wally quizzically hugged back.

"Oh god! I'm so- oh my god!" He panted, red from excitement.

Artemis looked up, almost concerned. "What? They installed a hot topic near your house?"

Dick ignored the comment, whipping around to her. "ARTEMIS! Who hates me like my own sister! I love you too!"  He turned to the team. "I love ALL of you!"

M'gann hovered closer, curiously. "Robin?"

From pure joy and excitement. He grabbed her in a hug too. "Yeah! I love you too! This is the best day of my life!"

"What happened, Robin?" Kaldur approached, wondering what could get their own boy wonder this swept off his feet.

After squeezing M'gann around the waist as tight as he could. Robin turned to face them, glowing. "Guys! As of today, I've officially been adopted!"

"What?" Artemis asked, but Wally seemed just as excited.

"Wait? Really?"

"Uh huh! He signed the papers this morning!" Robin grinned.

"DUDE! Oh my god that's awesome! Congratulations! This is great!" Wally's smile grew wide as he grabbed Dick in a hug, actually managing to lift him off the ground a little. 

"Wait, I didn't even know you were up for adoption?" Artemis asked. "Okay, that sounded wrong, that made you sound like a dog. But you know what I mean! I didn't know you were in the foster care system!"

"Uh huh! Have been for years! And my foster dad just became my... dad dad." He turned to Wally excitedly. "Oh my God I have a dad!"

"That's amazing!" The speedster agreed. They hugged again.

"Congratulations!" Conner joined the situation, willing to put his own Daddy issues on the back burner for the day.

"That's very exciting!" Kaldur acknowladged. "Are you and you're father going to celebrate?"

Dick nodded excitedly. "Tonight. Just-OH! Dammit! I'm so excited!" He panted, proudly sporting the most genuine smile they'd ever seen from the guy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course Dick called Barbra. You just know he did. And of course they screamed at each other over the phone for forty minutes. What are friends for?