Gender Swap (ft reverse batfam)

-Shout out to @crun_chie for the request! leave your requests in the comments, or message me-

-technically, this should by called 'SexSwap', since it's Dick's biological sex that's changing. Not exactly relevant, but you know... Sex isn't the same as Gender-

"Robin. ROBIN!" Dick felt something shaking him. "Wake up!"

"Hmm?" Dick rolled over, still mostly asleep. "I love you-" Dick said, that was his waking-up reaction whenever he saw a friend or family member standing over him. He spoke louder than he expected.

"-taking him back to the cave!" He heard Bruce shout to someone. "Come on, Robin." He picked him up, and Dick felt himself slipping back into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dick's eyes opened a little, his vision was blurred, but he could tell he was in the cave. He tried to sit up, but his head spun and his sight went black from the headrush. "Ow..." He whined.

"You're up!" He heard Tim's voice.

Jason held Dick's head still as his iron deficiency chilled out. "Demon! Get Him- Her- THEM a mirror!"

"What's with the pronouns?" Dick was a little off put by how his voice sounded. His throat must be sore, otherwise his voice would be slightly deeper.

"Oh, Baby Bird.. You aren't gonn' believe this!"

Dick finally opened his eyes, grabbing the mirror Damian offered. He looked himself up and down. HIS HAIR WAS FUCKING LONG! Down to his waist! Thick and SUPER heavy. Dick set the mirror on the medical table and looked down. The size of his chest astounded him, not very big or heavy, but it felt like they were. He touched the breasts slightly and gave an uncomfortable laugh. "What??"

"Yeah, yeah... we were thinking the same thing..."

"What are these?" He asked innocently, bouncing his chest slightly in his hands.

"Those are... well, I'm sure you can imagine..."

"THEY'RE TITS!" Jason responded. "You're a Chick!"

Dick's brow furrowed, they bent forwards to look at his crotch. He reached out to touch, but shied away. "This is weird."

"GUYS! DICK DOESN'T HAVE A DICK!" Jason exploded with laughter.

"What do you want us to call you?" Tim asked. Dick shrugged. "Pronouns, I mean."

Dick looked his body up and down. "I guess I'll be a Her/She at the moment." She said.

"Okay, Dixie!" Jason grinned, Reaching out and ruffling her hair. This upset her a bit.

"DON'T call me that! This isn't permanent... right?" She asked Damian shyly. "Just call me Robin or something..."

"We'll find a way to turn you back." Damian stated. "Drake, contact father and tell him about this new... development."

"Gotcha!" Tim hurried to the Bat computer.

Robin crossed her legs, it was more comfortable to have her legs folded up around her. "So what happened."

"You were injected with something by henchmen, we aren't sure who they work for yet,  and you passed out in an allyway." Damian answered, helping her brush hair out of her eyes. "Do you want something for this?"

"I... guess... Where would you find a hairtie?"

"Gordon keeps a stash in the good washroom." He answered. "Do you want one?"