Kid Titans

-I decided to write some OG Titans stuff. I made Dick the youngest because it's my book and I make the rules. Just assume they're all in their preteen years-

-2-

"WALLY!" Dick sprinted through the main meeting room of the watchtower and threw himself at his best friend. 

"HEY! Now the gang's all here!" The redhead nearly dropped him as he swung the bird onto his back and hurried into the next room. Roy was chatting up Donna, as ever, and Garth was splayed across a chair, clearly bored out of his mind. "GUYS! Babybird is here!"

Donna glanced over her shoulder. "Hey!"

"Hi Robin!" Garth waved lazily.

"Hi! Why's everyone here?" Dick asked, still contently held off the ground on Wally's back.

"Apparently they wanna 'keep us close' during the meeting." Roy answered curtly.

"I.E, They couldn't find babysitters." Wally added.

"But what are we supposed to do?" Dick asked. 

"Nothing." Donna finally managed to ditch the archer. "We are supposed to wait for the league to be finished."

"What?" The youngest gaped. "But their meetings are, like, eight hours long!"

"Well, closer to four." She corrected.

He threw his arms around Wally's neck, pouting. "This is going to be SO boring."

"What I was thinking." The redhead agreed. "But now that everyone's here, maybe we'll find something fun to do?"

"Or maybe not! Remember how much trouble we got in last time?" 

"Roy?" Wally looked shocked.

"It's never good when you're the voice of reason." Garth sat up.

"Yeah, well, last time I got my phone taken away!" The archer crossed his arms defiantly. 

"You're lucky to have a phone!" Wally contradicted. "I have to use the old 1994 landline! Do you have a phone Dick?"

Dick shook his head. "Can't have one until I'm thirteen."

"Yeah, well, I don't know what he'll take away if we screw things up this time. So we better not break anything."

They heard someone clear their throat and whipped around to face the door. Green Arrow and Wonder Woman were in the doorway. Wally let Dick down from his piggy-back ride. "You have this room to yourselves, please stay in it this time." Diana started.

"Don't disrupt the meeting unless I specifically ask you to." Oliver added. He glanced at his colleague. "For legal reasons, that is a joke."

"The washroom's down the hall." The Amazon concluded. "Don't touch anything."

"We know!" Wally groaned. "We've been here dozens of times!"

"and yet you still manage to break things..." The adults started back towards the meeting room. "and seriously, be quiet and don't touch anything. Roy."

Roy threw up his hands defensively. "It's literally never been my fault!"

"Donna and you are the oldest, you're automatically in change if something goes wrong." Wally said, shoving Garth of the comfortable chair and claiming it for himself.

The girl sighed. "Thank you for the encouragement..."

"Hey!" The Atlantian shoved back, trying to take the seat back. It was an office chair, and the most comfortable thing they had access to. "I was there first!"