1: Krishnaa

Krishnaa still remembers that day clearly

Krishnaa still remembers that day clearly. The day she lost everything. She didnot have much to begin with. She lived in a poverty stricken colony on the outskirts of Indraprasth. It wasn't under any rule or governance. A place for refugees.

She enjoyed the freedom it provided. But it also led to crimes as a result of which, she lost her parents eight years back.

She lived with her brother, who was diagnosed with a rare illness, so all responsibilities fell on her shoulders.

She hoped that some day she would be able to settle down in a prosperous kingdom, where they would live a better life. But it was close to impossible.

Since the massacre took place in the kingdom of Panchal years back, security was tight in all big kingdoms.

She heard of the incident from her parents. The royal family was slaughtered mercilessly and a barbaric took over, turning the paradise like kingdom to hell.

Very few people managed to escape, the parents being the lucky ones, but still their current condition wasn't great.

She mentally scolded herself. Her parents had been through so much, she shouldn't been so ungrateful.

'Living like this is better than living like a slave', she told herself.

But it didn't stop her from dreaming. Maybe one day......

 Maybe one day