Epilogue

The flames consumed her body, as her Bhrata lit her funeral pyre

It had been awhile now, everyone had left, but Arjun stayed there, watching the fire extinguish.
A lone tear trailed down his cheek. He had not cried. He couldn't. He couldn't just accept her death.

It had felt like a nightmare. A terrifying nightmare. And when he would wake up, he would be with his love.
But now, watching the fire burn away her very existence, he had no choice but to confront the truth.

This was real. This was his reality. He has to live his life without her. He has to wake up everyday knowing that he will never be able to wake up to her smiling face again.

He felt guilty. He had failed her. She would have been here if he was there for her.
He felt guilty that their last conversation was an argument. She had asked him to be there for her, support her, but he hadn't.

They were supposed to get married to each other.
He had so many dreams for them and their life ahead.
She was his life. She showed him what love was.

He knew that no matter what, she will always be the love of his life. His true love. The only woman in his life. And no one will ever be able to take her place.

He fisted his hand. He was angry. Angry at himself, angry at the world who took Krishnaa away from him.
He was feeling alot of emotions right now, but was still numb. He wouldn't cry. He just couldn't.

He closed his eyes and a few more tears trailed down his cheek. There was a void in his heart, which couldn't be filled. He felt empty on the inside.

'Wherever you are Krishnaa, I hope you are happy and at peace', he looked at the pyre one last time. 'Good bye, my love.'

               ••••••••••••••••••••••

Gandhar Raj Shakuni was aware of everything that had happened. He had been injured, but his nephew, Duryodhan had narrated the events to him.

It had been chaotic. He was not sure  what to think of those days events. On one hand, the crown was lost. But on the other, Yagyaseni was no more.

He would say he was fairly successful. Yagyaseni was the biggest threat he had, and now she has been eliminated.

He smirked. He is the most powerful person in Aryavrat now. He would still need the crown, but it would not be very difficult.

This was his first real success since slaughtering the royal family of Panchal.
Indraprasth was under his control now. He has to make the best possible use of it.

He needs to plan quickly. He has to take the next possible step.
Arjun. 'Poor Arjun', he thought. 'He must be devastated now.'
This was like a dream come true for him.

The most powerful warrior of Aryavrat, was at his weakest. The beloved Rajkumar of Indraprasth would soon be under his control.
That's hitting two birds with one stone.
Finally. He had finally fulfilled his ambition. He laughed hysterically.

He had finally put off that flame, which would have burned for justice and righteousness.

Little did he know, he had not put off the flame. Instead, he had sparked a forest fire...........

                    THE END

******************

One story has ended for a new one to start....

I am emotional.

Since this was my first book, please leave comments and let me know your thoughts on the book.

If you guys have any questions for me, feel free to ask.