Chapter 12

heya! i drew Horror and added a little height thing comparing him and Sugar to Mars and Jupiter!

https://twitter.com/tychii_i/status/1283130182933590017

aka the picture above =)

WARNING: Implied/Referenced Rape. Oof.

WORD COUNT: 1759
__________________________________

The sweet moment was broken by the human complaining. Horror already disliked her, but her behavior towards him, and what he saw of her actions towards Dust, Mars and Jupiter, cemented her as 'stay away', made him slightly mad. Not a whole lot, since she hadn't actually done anything yet.

The girl was of average height, with an average face and a common color of brown eyes and hair. She seemed like just another face in the crowd, and he wasn't sure how she caught everyone's attention. He would've said maybe her personality, but she was such a... mean individual, from what he had seen, that he wasn't sure why any of them even let her be within a yard's distance from their brothers.

Horror's hearing suddenly focused on what she had been saying, and his magic began to boil in his mana veins.

"Ugh, Sansy, I don't feel safe with that little... beast sleeping inside the mansion... Can't we just put it with the other freaks?"

Sans looked uncomfortable at her words... and at her practically hanging onto him. "i don't-"

But she interrupted him, giving a perverted look at Sugar, making Horror absolutely disgusted with her, "Hmm, I wouldn't mind his brother staying though..."

Red frowned at her and went to deny her, when she flicked her hair back and he went silent. Horror observed the interaction with a knife-sharp focus, relying on his senses to see and hear what was happening, when he suddenly saw a barely visible black ring surrounding Red's eyelight, almost like it was trying to extinguish it. Concerned, Horror looked at the other people in the living room, and noticed the same thing in every single of them.

A black ring from Marcy's hand shone for a second in the light, before disappearing.

Horror heard as everyone suddenly started agreeing with her, and was shocked. Was she... controlling them?

Quickly looking at the skeletons with him in the kitchen, he noticed that none of them had that black ring around their eyelights, along with the fact that all of those remaining unaffected having unnatural eyelights.

Sugar and Jupiter's sockets had shrunk, they both used to have the same eyelight as the other Papyrus' but they had shrunk from the lack of magic, and their eyelights wouldn't be able to recover, leaving them permanently smaller than normal.

Mars and he had only a single eyelight, which constantly glowed and constantly seemed to move.

Dust's eyelights weren't symmetrical, one was red and the other was bigger, it had a blue part that was the same size as the other eyelight, but the part that was around it was red, and the passive glow of both colors made it seem like it was glowing purple like his magic.

Blue... his eyelights were practically permanently stars...

Horror was glad to see all the people he had already started to get attached to were safe, but this was something he really needed to discuss with them. He wasn't sure why he was feeling so at ease with Mars, but he just... trusted him. The only reason he had been at ease with Dust, was because it had been Mars that had handed him to him, which made him trust him too.

Glancing out the window, he stood up from Dust's lap when he saw that it was getting dark. He walked to the living room, something that halted the conversation happening there.