Chapter 14

WORD COUNT: 1256
------------------------

Getting back to the cabin, Horror slumps on his armchair after sending a message to Blue that they finished the search. Dust sits on the couch, not having read the Journal entries, but deciding that Horror would tell all of them at once, so he could wait for a few minutes until everyone was gathered to hear what was written. it had to be pretty horrible for Horror to look so... tired? Angry? Dust wasn't sure, but it felt like both of those could fit.

Horror looked at Dust and asked him: "could you please go get the others? i already send a message to blue."

Dust agreed and quickly went to gather the others.

Once everyone was gathered in the living room, Horror explained what he had found. He told them that Marcy isn't the human's real name but that it hadn't been written anywhere, that written in the phone were the things she had done or was planning to do with the controlled ones. He explained what she had written about the ring, but added that he was sure that she was wrong and that it might have something to do with their SOULs or with their eyelights. Horror didn't mention anything about her being a fan and coming from the Creators world, only saying that she got the ring from eBay of all places.

Horror speculated that if they somehow could find out from who she bought the ring from, they would be able to find out how to permanently remove it. because if they just removed the ring from her and destroyed it, the others would still be vulnerable to the effects of the ring.

Horror bit his lip as he tried to think about how they could trace the transaction between Marcy and whomever the seller was, but he wasn't a hacker and he didn't know how to find out.

"WE ONLY NEED TO FIND THE SELLER, RIGHT?" Blue asked pensively.

"err... yes?" Horror answered, a question clearly in his voice.

"THEN THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE IS ABLE TO HELP!" Blue grinned at them and shortcut to his room and back with a laptop in his hands.

"blue?" Horror questioned.

Blue hummed but didn't reply, he just opened the laptop and started typing. He hacked into Marcy's eBay account and tried to find the transaction. After a few seconds, he managed to find it since she didn't seem to have bought a whole lot of stuff from there. He opened the seller's profile and started his attempt to find an address.

Jupiter and Sugar had gone to the small kitchen of the cabin and started to make to food, making sure that all portions would be large to compensate for the big serving both sets of Horrortale brothers always ate in an attempt to restore their magic from the low point it had sunk during their Famine.

After the food was ready, Blue stopped what he had been doing for a little to eat his food, before returning to his hacking. A few minutes later, Blue looked triumphant, a delighted grin on his face as he quickly wrote something down on a paper next to him and closed his laptop.

"Good News?" Jupiter asked hopefully.

"VERY GOOD NEWS!" Blue grinned, waving the piece of paper, "I MANAGED TO FIND A PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS! WE COULD CALL THEM AND ASK FOR AN APPOINTMENT!"

"THaT's GREat!" Sugar smiled.

Horror walked into the room and saw that Blue was done, quickly called out for Dust and Mars, who had gone outside... for something. He didn't remember what.

With everyone gathered, Blue quickly repeated what he said to Sugar and Jupiter, and everyone was happy.

"wait, why don't we just go to this person's home? why make an appointment?" Dust asked puzzled. He had been expecting to have to go beat someone up, not politely ask them to tell them what to do.