Chapter 42

[WORD COUNT: 1734]

I AM ALIVE!!!

Sorry for the long wait! But!... Yeah, the next update might take a long time too xD

School started for me, so I don't have as much time as before, but everyone is talking about how there might be another Lockdown towards the end of September so-

I'll be attempting to write for Kinktober this year, so I've been trying to write the prompts, but- I probably won't even manage to finish before October, BUT I'LL TRY!

(Note: It would be posted ONLY on AO3! Not here on Wattpad, so be aware of that for anyone that might want to read it)

ANYWAYS! I hope everyone enjoys the chapter~!
_________________________________

Time passed quickly and the time for their vacation had arrived. Everyone gathered in front of the mansion, waiting for their bus to arrive. Blue's work had arranged for a bus to come pick them up and bring them to their hotel, the bus was also the one that would bring them back home after their vacation was over.

It was early in the morning and everyone was tired. Aware that everyone else would probably take the time on the bus to take a nap, Horror was tired but wide awake. He had packed a backpack with a sketchbook, two notebooks, his pencil case and had an mp3 player in his pocket.

He wouldn't put the backpack with their luggage, he planned to bring it with him on the bus so that he had something to do while everyone else fell asleep.

On the bus, there wouldn't be any WiFi for him to be able to scroll through Instagram or to get distracted by Youtube videos and those times were rare. If there was internet, there would come a time where he didn't know how a word was spelled. Or he needed a reference for a drawing. Or he would be listening to music. He would find what he wanted, but first he would get distracted by everything else that might appear.

No internet meant that he had to focus on what he was doing, lest he get bored. All sorts of ideas would come to him then, ideas for things to draw, things to write, things to animate. He would sketch them out, outline them in his notebooks, sketchbooks. Then, when they were somewhere with internet again and with all his equipment, Horror would be able to get to work on making it all digital, since that felt a lot easier to him.

All of them were waiting for a long time and Razz could be seen impatiently tapping his foot, while Edge had a murderous look in his eyelights, seemingly ready to murder the person that kept him waiting.

The bus should've gotten to them by now and Horror was starting to get concerned. What if something had happened?

The moment that thought crossed his mind, the sound of wheels on asphalt could be heard approaching them. Everyone looked up and they saw the bus they had been waiting for turn the corner and come to a stop in front of them.

Stepping out of the bus, the driver immediately apologizes profusely for being so late. There had been a lot of traffic due to the road being under construction so he had to take a different route that took a tad longer. They forgave him, being far too tired to actually stay mad.

The bus was too big for all of them, so there would be a lot of empty seats, not that they cared too much about that. Razz and Sans had taken a seat next to each other at the front of the bus, to be able to see the route towards the hotel.

Red and Blue had taken a seat towards the middle and Red had fallen asleep on Blue's lap, Blue being on his phone while stroking Red's skull. Sitting a few rows behind the driver, Jupiter and Sugar had brought some cooking and puzzle books to read on the way.