(19) Expect the Unexpected

Machine Gun Kelly & Travis Barker - Misery Business (Paramore Cover). Don't own the video, but thought that it relates to the chapter and I really love Machine Gun Kelly's voice. So, yeah. Also, I can't not comment on Barker's shirt, so I'm going to. Fair warning. I might rant a little, so you don't have to read this and can just skip to the good stuff (the actual chapter). (: Anyway, as a girl 'Pussy Builds Strong Bones' is very offensive to me. I don't know if it is just me, but yeah. I think if a girl wore that, it would be different because they have one, so it would be kind of a joke. You feel me? But, for a guy to wear that shirt... It's just like, who the eff does he think he is? Plus, he has a family, so that's not really being the greatest role model. Wearing stuff like that and isn't he in his forties? Shouldn't he be more mature than that? Like seriously! Come the eff on, my peoples! That shirt, to me, says that he thinks that that is all what he thinks of girls. Since I don't know Travis Barker myself, that is my impression, to me. As if all we girls are to him is our 'pussies'. Like toys or sex dolls. Okay, I'm probably super dumb and that rant was probably stupid to say or whatever, but I warned you guys if you are reading this that it was going to be a rant! As a feminist, I just couldn't help myself ya'll! :) Anyway, happy reading! This might be a little steamy in the beginning. So, just beware of that, my beautiful people! Vote and comment because ya'll know you guy's support means the effing world to me! Or at least I hope ya'll know that!! :) <3 <3

Oxygen

What's that like? Don't think I'll ever miss it if it feels this good not to have it all the time. Cameron scoots me to the very edge of the counter and my legs instantly wrap around his waist as if out of habit. Like we've done this a million times instead of just twice.

My hands claw at his muscular back, grinding my nails into the skin there. He groans into my mouth, so he must like it.

One of his hands touches my lower back as if assuring himself that I won't leave. While his other hand goes up to entangle in my blonde locks, as he takes my hair into his big hand and controls my movements. Controls them so that he can mold his tongue into mine and control how much of my tongue I can give back.

I gasp into the kiss. His kiss is punishing, as if he is trying to tell me something through the movements of his mouth and hands.

As if he is trying to say through this kiss that everything will be alright. That he will be there to catch me when I fall.

Cameron

I know I should stop. I know she has Melia. I know that last time I had a relationship, it ended worse than bad. I know all this and yet...

I can't seem to stop, but I have to. So, I push her off of me as gently as possible. "We have to stop." I explain, breathing as heavy as she is.

She nods, reluctantly. The reluctance is a good sign, right? "You're right." Well, that's not a good sign.

The door opens and other people come in. Because this is a bathroom. And people use it. Right.

Zara gets off from the counter and quickly walks out of the bathroom. Without looking back. Why do I have to be the good guy all the time? Why can't Zara admit that something is going on here? Is it pride? Does she have more dark secrets that I don't know about?

Zara

Deep breath. Fix up hair as much as one can when they are outside their dorm room. I open it up and see Jo. I hoped that she'd be gone by now.

I go around where she is and get my books, hoping that I can get out of here without a word.

"Zara." No such luck.

My phone rings, saving me from having to respond to her. I take it out of my pocket and answer it. "Hey."

That's not - I mean it can't possibly be-

"Zara, right?" Before I can respond he unknowingly answers my question for me. "It's Dean Borderra." Yep. It is.

"Why are you calling me?" I ask, trying to be as calm as I possibly can be when you are speaking to your ex-teacher/ex-lover.

"I heard you were at Princeton. I'm outside the school. Come get me and we can talk." Oh, and did I mention, he has a wife?

I hang up, stunned to say the least. "Who was that?" Jo questions when she sees the expression on my face.

"I've got to go." I tell Jo very slowly, trying to snap out of the shock. I hesitate for a second just before opening the door and then heading out to see Mr. Borderra. Or should I call him Dean, like I used to?

I didn't answer Jo's question. Hopefully, I won't have to. Hopefully, I talk to him and then he goes.

But, when has anything ever gone smoothly for me?