(26) pleasure

The song above is called Losin Control by Russ. I don't own this song or video, but God! I feel like this song was meant for the story. Listen to it! I swear, you'll get what I'm saying! Anyway, guess who finally finished Midnight Sun? This bitch! Anyway, hope you like this chapter! It isn't that steamy. I'm kind of building up to that! :) Anyway, vote and comment! Thank you for reading my story! Your support means the world to me! Happy reading! I hope you enjoy! ;) <3 <3

"Um..." I clear my throat trying to rein in my emotions. "I don't think you know what you're asking me."

Surely, if he knew the extent he would think it crazy. He couldn't possibly think this is normal.

I'm suddenly glad that Dean didn't take me to his house, rather than just a secluded place he knew no one could track me in. Otherwise, this would be more than embarrassing.

Cameron walks towards me and takes both of my hands in his and looks at me with such sincerity, it almost overwhelms me. "And I don't think that you realize," His voice is just a whisper. He hunches over a little so that he is eye level with me and looks deep in my eyes, as if he can see all of my secrets unraveling with that one look. "I wasn't asking."

I gulp. I feel my heart nearly skip a beat. My palms feel clammy and I unconsciously touch my blue rubber band anxiously.

I take a deep breath. "If we do this, there is no going back." I tell him, hoping he understands. Hoping he knows what he is getting into because if he knows, then at least one of us does.

"I've got you Zara." Cameron tells me. "I won't let you go. I've got you." He repeats, as if thinking I need the extra reassurance.

I close my eyes for a second trying to remember why it is that we shouldn't do this. That I shouldn't teach Cameron how to help, but find that I come up empty.

I can't remember a single reason why him helping me would be wrong. All there is in this moment is his hands enveloping mine and his patient gaze.

All there is in this moment is me and him.

I open my eyes, knowing that the words that are about to come out of my mouth will change everything. Knowing, that maybe, it was always going to come down to this. Cameron. Me.

Pain.

Pleasure.

And Everything in between.

I couldn't think of anything better. "Let's do this." I whisper, knowing that I mean it.

Jo

I'm in my bed with Shane and June because I didn't want to sleep alone knowing that Cameron and Zara could be in danger right this minute, when my phone buzzes making me wake up from my restless sleep.

I open it up and see a text message from an unknown number. Weird.

But even weirder? The actual text message.

Your boy-toy found himself another girl to keep him warm at night.

I feel my eyes growing wide. What?

Who is this? I replied back.

Just an admirer.

And with that response comes a picture and I am scared that I'll see a redheaded, pasty-skinned guy on top of a naked girl and am relieved that it is just my professor, Mr. Nuttinburg.

And do a double take because it's a picture of my professor Mr. Nuttinburg and he is not alone. Far from it. He is all the way naked and on top of a brunette. I can only see his butt, so I can't get a good look at the guy's penis (sadly).

But, when I look more closely at the picture, I realize that brunette isn't just a random hook-up! That's professor Dianna Saco!

Dianna Saco is about thirty years old and Professor Nick Nuttinburg is fifty-something.

Well, at least I know the guy digs younger women. Interesting.

Thanks whoever you are. This information could be good.

No problem. They reply and with that, I put the phone back on my nightstand and find my restlessness no longer a problem.

Somehow, with this new information, I sleep better.

Let the games begin.

Cameron

Why does this feel so good? Simply having Zara's hands in mine. Just us.

I've never really thought of sex as anything more than a quick relief. Even with Jenna. My ex. I know this is bad, but I only thought of sex as something to get out of my head for a few minutes.

I never thought of doing foreplay. I never thought of sex as being someone else's escape.

But, being here with Zara with her tan skin, dirty blonde hair and always active, vibrant green eyes, I know I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than with Zara in this moment.

Zara

I decide that we aren't ready for any of these tools. Cameron doesn't know anything about this world and he could accidentally hurt me, so instead I decide to just make his first lesson simple.

Him. Me. That's it.

"I want you to do some research." I tell him. He looks at me with confusion in his eyes. "It will be easier for you to understand what to do, if you do your own research."

I invade his space and lick my lips. Cameron's eyes immediately look at my lips. His pupils dilated. "The few times that we kissed I noticed that you took control." I told him because I don't think that he realizes how natural this could be for him. How in his nature this world really is for him.

When hearing my words I notice Cameron's breathing change, becoming more heavier. The air around us is charged with electricity. "All you have to do," I whisper in his ear as my hand goes to touch his curls when his hand wraps around my wrist, stopping me. "Is take charge." I finish, astonished at his instincts.

He backed me up until my legs met a red leather bench. "Lie down." He commands and I automatically do as he says as if I'd been waiting for his command my whole life.

His lips come crashing down on mine, taking my breath away. He leans over me, one of his hands binding both of my wrists so that he has complete control.

He bites down on my bottom lip making me gasp into the kiss and he takes that opportunity to deepen the kiss. His tongue swirling around mine and when I fight for control with my own tongue, he pinches my nipple making me yelp.

I feel his lips quirk into the kiss. I get what he is trying to tell me even if he doesn't voice it: Don't fight him. Let him have control.

And so I do. I surrender to the kiss and to his touch.

I surrender to Cameron like my life depends on it.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.