Chapter 47

Chapter 47- The Plan

Asherds POV:

Simone took Ashered and Hope to his room. He left a platter of food and water for them.

Ashered took the time that Hope regained her strength to convine  with Amy. The girl looked frassled as she was let In my the guard at the door. She sniffed and wiped the back of her palm against her nose. "Thank god you're okay." She exclaimed softly pulling Ashered into a loose hug.

He smiled and pulled back gesturing to the velvet chair beside him. "We need to discuss a plan."

Amy nodded. "Yes, so that you can take Hope and not have to lose your wings."
Ashered looked at Amy sadly. "I could leave if I wanted to, hell I could kill half the people here but I would also be putting Hope in danger. Not only her but you and Fallon."

Amy chewed her lip instead of arguing. "What are we going to do then, Ashered?"

Ashered stood up, pacing slowly around the room. He looked at Amy his eyes calculating. "You and Killan will take over the light fallen." Ashered raised his hand before Amy opened her mouth. "Let me finish."

Amy ducked her head. "Yes, Ashered."

"You and Killan will take over if something happens. As of now I have a plan to take down Simone. I won't tell you incase they decide to interrogate you but to be certain that our people are safe not only will you be in charge but in my office I have a map along with a plan of a detailed way to take down Simone if I fail. If something is to happen to me then I want you to watch over Hope, help her choose who she ends up with but by the grace of god do not let her end up with Simone."

"You would roll over in your grave." Ashered turned to where the door had opened and in came Fallon."

Ashered looked at him unamused. "I thought you would have heard me come in." He said shutting the door and looking over to where Hope still rested in her white dress.

"I did." Ashered replied. "But you need to hear it too. What is the word on their border?" Fallon shrugged. "Its locked down tight and Hopes parents are still here."

Ashered nodded. "I want you to get them out of here and I will find a way to take Hope from here without hurting her."

Fallon crinkled his eyebrows at him in surprise. " You aren't giving Simone your wings?" Ashered barely hid his scoff. "I am the ruler over the light fallen, he would have to be a lot smarter than to lock me in a room with Hope to get them. He didn't think this well enough through, certaintly. He is quite literally helping Hope heal, thus making my so called weakness not very prominent."

Fallon nodded before turning to Amy. "Opal Is alright." Amy let out a relieved sigh. "As I am sure you know it takes time for someone to bleed out and I was able to sneak Opal into the camp that we have set up outside." Fallon glanced at Hope's bloody body. "Hope sure has missed a lot." he muttered. "You should clean her up." He suggested before grabbing ahold of the door handle.

Amy stood up quickly placing her hand over his to catch his attention. "Wait, thank you Fallon and if you could please tell KIllian that I am alright." Fallon nodded and was gone with the twist of a handle.

"How much longer do we have to wait?" Amy asked after she finished helping Ashered clean Hopes body of blood and helped to bandage the healing wounds.

"We have to wait until we get word from Fallon until we start to leave. We need our people out of here, the less causalities the better and then we will send our soliders in."

Ashered had barely finished the last part of his sentence when the door burst open and Hopes father fell to the floor in a staggered state. He let out an airy breath waving frantically as he tried to form words. "They know." He said his voice rough as he leaned over and clutched his bloody shoulder. "They know the plan."

Ashered hurried over to Richard, Hopes dad and placed his hand on his shoulder in an effort to steady him. "What happened?' He ordered. Richard shook his head. "Fallon, there are too many- you have to take Hope and leave, they aren't going to let her go." Ashered's attention snapped to Hope and Amy nodded her head, already understanding as she placed the banages aside and began to pull the girls limp body upwards. "Richard, I need you to stay here so you don't get harmed. I will take your daughter and come back for you."

Richard shook his head grabbing onto Ashereds hand. The mans arm flexed as he helped the man up. Ashered looked down at his blood-soaked shirt and Richard covered it with his hand. "Its only a scratch." He said before walking over to his daughter. "Oh my poor girl." he said his voice barely holding back a sob. He pulled her into his arms and Ashered and him looked at each other and he pulled a sword from its sheath before the three of them ventured into the chaos that erupted as soon as one of the walls was blown apart, none other than Killan leading them.