Joker!

"Come in Robin? Robin?" Batman desperately tried to contact his partner.

"Bat- - -Batman Help!" Jane screamed into Robin's speaker. Why would Jane respond instead of Robin? He had to be okay! Batman was calm in most situations but not this one. His son was in danger and he didn't even know from whom!

"Jane, where are you?" He tried to remain calm.

"B ..B...Jo.... CRACK!" he heard what he supposed was someone stepping on Robin's communicator. He was pacing back and forth in the cave as his computer tried to locate the last location of the transmission. Robin had to be okay. If nothing else, Jane was with him. He knew she would never let a child get hurt, not until she was dead. He tried to ignore the last part. The two people who made him want to be a better version of himself were in danger and he had no idea why or how.

"Master Bruce, panicking will not solve the problem. You must, ...for a lack of better words, be the dark knight!" Alfred tried to reason.

"I know Alfred but ...."

"Being scared is not a weakness. One is your son and the other is the woman you are head over heels. Doesn't this give you even more reason to fight?" Alfred placed a reassuring hand on Bruce's shoulder. Bruce took in a deep breath, clearing his head. Alfred was right. They needed Batman!

Ding

Batman rushed over to his computer screen to see the results. Robin's last location was ...Jane's apartment......The attack was not on Robin but Jane!

"Alfred, I'm going to check the apartment for any clues. Could you contact Batgirl to meet me there and search for any enemies Jane might have," Batman jumped into his Batmobile, not waiting for Alfred to reply. He sped past the traffic to her apartment. He didn't need to break the window to enter, it was already done. The way the window was shattered, he knew it must have been Robin. He must have jumped in to save Jane. Most of the apartment was scattered into pieces, the door not any better. The intruder clearly wasn't welcomed.

"Master Bruce, Joker has escaped Arkham three hours before the call! I may not be a detective but Ms. Jane only yesterday spoke of the clown," Alfred informed through the coms.

"I also found this," Batgirl took out Joker's calling card. "I got here a little before you." Joker! Batman growled in anger. It was only yesterday he put that damn clown in Arkham! Stupid Arkham! He should just kill him. Maybe he will! If that clown did anything to his precious bird, he would!

"Look at all the traffic cameras. One must have something," Batman grumbled to Alfred. "Batgirl, go see Gordon and contact Batwoman. You two take care of Gotham tonight. I'll take care of the damned clown!" He jumped out of the building. Batgirl sighed but did as told. She knew Batman would never let anything happen to Robin.

Back to the bat:

Batman knew Joker couldn't have gone far. It had only been an hour but the clown was insane. "Anything Alfred?"

"The suspected vehicle was last seen near the Gotham harbor," Alfred replied through the coms. Gotham harbor? That was not the usual Joker. He was more of an abandoned warehouse psychopath. Batman pulled out Jane's interview, listening to it carefully. He heard it the first time but he was too distracted by her opinion on him that he didn't pay attention to rest. If he had, he wouldn't have wasted so much time!

"Of course! she had to challenge him," he grumbled to himself. "I know where they are Alfred! Heading there now," he informed him. What better place to show Y/N what a clown is than the circus. Not just any circus, the same abandoned circus where the flying Grayson's' met their end and he found his son. The clown was getting it today. Batman would make sure he didn't leave Arkham for at least a year! Hope he has health insurance!

A/N:

Like and comment!