We're Birds!

last: 1 week ago

Dick: I found Jason on the streets & now taking him to the tower.

Jane: Thank God!

If ur not too busy, pls take care of him till tomorrow.

Maybe he could borrow some of ur clothes?

.....

Yah no worries!

By the way, u didn't tell me u were gonna be in jump?

Thank you so much!

He's a little trouble maker so don't let him out of ur sight. Call me if anything happens.

I'll pick him up at 7am tomr

How long r u staying in jump?

Make sure u keep him away from any weapons.

Our flight is for tmr at 4pm.

Oh! Then if u have time....

maybe we could grab lunch?

Richard.....

Bruce will be there too.

I gotta go but if ur okay with being in the same room as Bruce

then sure!

Dick rubbed his temples as he threw his phone across the room. This was too cruel. Did the universe hate him?

"Robin? Robin?" Jason shook his brother out of his terrace.

"Huh?"

"No one can beat Alf in cooking but Jane makes the best hot chocolate! I was so....." Yes. It had been a long time since he had hot chocolate made by Jane. It had been so long since he had a proper conversation with her. That was his fault. All he needed to do was apologize yet he never did. He was surprised she still called him to make sure he was okay. He wouldn't have.

"Jane says she'll pick you up tomorrow," Robin ruffled the small boy's hair. "Now let's get you something to eat."

Time skip:

"ROBIN!!!" The Titans' screamed as they all entered the living room. Robin and Jason were pulled out from their video game by a very angry Starfire. Robin frowned, turning slowly to his team but the moment his eyes landed on them, he fell to the ground in laughter. Cyborg was covered in pink glitter, Beast boy had a bird nest with three Robin's on his head, Star fire clutched her now black hair, and Raven was trying to un-glue her hands.

"Give me a minute," Robin tried to calm down. The team waited for their oh so 'serious' leader and his brother. "What happened to you guys?" Robin and Jason played innocent.

"What happened to us? Are you kidding me? Y'all did this!" Beast boy pointed at Robin and his brother.

"Friend Robin, why must you do this?" Now Robin felt guilty. He was just having a little fun with his team and his brother. He didn't think they would be so hurt. Or maybe they weren't hurt but shocked by his out of character behavior but he couldn't help it. Jason and Dick clicked the moment they were left alone. Who could not love the little boy? He was so damn innocent but smart and sharp.

"Yah bro! How could you? After all the time we spent together, I thought we knew you!" Robin tried to suppress a laugh. It was hard to take a glittered Cyborg seriously.

"Perhaps we don't know you as well as we thought," Raven grumbled.

"Guys - " Robin opened his mouth to explain but stopped when he heard a click. He turned his head to see Jason was no longer beside him. Before he could do anything else, a bucket of blue paint fell from the roof, covering him in blue paint. He removed the bucket to see Cyborg and Beast boy dying of laughter, Starfire clapping her hands, Jason and Raven high fiving. He got played. He would get Jason for this.

Time Skip:

"Are you sure about this?" Starfire asked both Robin and his brother. The two only smirked. "Alright then." Starfire blasted green power blasts at Jason, which he easily avoided. She flew into the air trying to punch him from the sky but he was fast. Jason didn't attack her, he only played offense. Jason was sure Bruce would never approve of him fighting an alien princess but Robin was confident in his brother's skills. Plus he did give him some hints. Robin had seen what his brother could do, now they were just putting it to a test.

Starfire began to be impulsive, leaving too many openings. Jason on the other hand smirked at her frustration. He took his brother's advice; if you can't beat your opponent by strength then do it by brains. Make her tired and frustrated and then attack when they least expect it. And that's exactly what he did. He kicked Starfire in the stomach, quickly using his staff to trip her so that she landed on her back.

"STARFIRE failed." the computer announced.

Raven, Beast boy, and Cyborg stared in shock while Robin went to help Starfire and congratulate his brother. After seeing the boy in action, Robin knew he was perfect to be Robin but he pushed that thought out of his mind. Why would there be another Robin when he was still here?

"You still have a lot to learn but you did good," Jason hugged his big brother. It was all he dreamed of and more!

"Why am I even surprised? He's a bat...." Cyborg mumbled. A Bat? Jason and Robin both smirked at that.

"No. We're birds," They said in unison. Yes, they were birds. That would be their legacy. 

A/N:

Jane: "Awwwww"

Alfred: "I believe you are forgetting something..."

Me: "?"

Bruce: "hmmm the birds....that gives me an idea..."

Like & Comment!

💙💙
💙