She's my mom!

He ran his hand down her face before stopping at her lips. Her soft pink lips. He gazed into her eyes gently asking for permission and to his surprise, she leaned in. It was as if the time stopped as their lips clashed like the waves hitting the rocks, the two fought for dominance. Before they knew it, they were a tangled mess of limbs.

"I love you Jane," he placed soft kisses near her ear.

"I-" cold air clashed between them just as the distance increased. In less than a second, he was thrown against the rocks while she was embraced in a stone like chest. She tried pushing away yet the grip only became stronger.

"Everyone calm down!" Aqualad stood between the two parties as they prepared to attack. Some lowered their weapons at his command while others looked between the two sides. For a moment there was silence. A calm before a storm. The silence before a battle horn is heard. Not a single person moved as if even the tiniest movement would trigger a war.

With one drop of rain, all went to hell. Aquaman with his trident and Nightwing with his team and escrima sticks.

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"Stand down son!"

"I'm not your son and neither are YOU my father! You-"

"Stand down Nightwing and that's an order!" Aqualad once again tried to be the peacemaker. He didn't even understand what they were fighting over.

"Bastard! I'll skin you, feed yo-"

"How dare you disrespe-"

"Hold them down!" He ordered the confused and unsure teen heroes. He regretted the words the moment they left his mouth. Artemis and Wally pulled Aqualad out of the way as Raven trapped him in a bubble of darkness. Showing him the little mercy she had, she allowed him to at least see the fight.

"Titans attack and show no mercy!" Aqualad should have known. Titans would follow their leader and as for the Young Justice, they would rather attack his king than their beloved Nightwing.

Aquaman refused to surrender to a bunch of teen heroes. He was the king of the sea and the fools were literally at the beach! With one wave of his hand, he called upon the waves. He could simply push them into the sea but that would mean pushing his beloved with them.

Before anyone could pounce each other, Aqualad sent an emergency signal to the watchtower. In less than a millisecond, Superman stood between the angered teens and a just as if not more angered king.

"Everyone, weapons down! Now! Aquaman to watch tower. Titans back to your tower and Young Justice, back to the mountain! Nightwing you're squeezing the life out of the poor civilian." To his command and dismay, they all only put down their weapons and released Aqualad. Superman at least expected Aqualad to follow his order but the said boy stood with the rest. Nightwing loosened his grip on the woman but kept her in his arms.

"Richard! Wow, you have got so much stronger! Wait - No- WHAT are you doing? What are you ALL doing?" She looked at all the present heroes, especially glaring at Aquaman. When her eyes landed on Superman, he caught a glimpse of her face. Jane LaRoss from Gotham. The one person Bruce Wayne could not win and Batman did not want to talk about. The woman who kept in touch with only the man's sons and butler but ignored him. The woman who had built a whole organization against Batman in his city. He quickly understood and wanted to fly away as fast as physically possible. But he couldn't. Not in front of the kids. They would lose all respect for him!

"Miss LaRoss."

"Superman."

"I hope you can resolve all your personal issues peacefully," he kindly hinted for her to resolve the tension so they could all go home before Batman appeared.

"Wait, you're the president of 'Down with Batman'!" Megan pointed at her. Everyone quickly began to recognize her. "But why do you know Nightwing?"

"Oh! It is Ms. Rob- Nightwing's mom," Starfire cheered as everyone thought of the similarities. This caught both Superman and Aquaman off guard. They did not know that. Superman looked at Aquaman with pity, knowing Batman was not going to be happy. And he is never happy!

"Yah. She's my MOTHER so back OFF before I -,"

"Yes, yes, yes and no. I'm also my own person who can make my own decisions. And I would appreciate it if you all would give Aquaman and I a minute." Aquaman gulped. Maybe he should have told her he was Aquaman.

"No! WE are going to the cave!" and with that Nightwing dragged Jane away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait so mom is dating Aquaman?" Tim asked for the tenth time. He couldn't believe his ears.

"Please excuse me for my bluntness Ms. Jane but why lower your standards so much? You could do better." Alfred sipped his tea. Jane rolled her eyes at the old man's tactics.

"If better is Bruce Wayne than I rather not. I didn't know he was Aquaman. Besides, he's a good man." Tim made puking sounds as Dick continued throwing his fits at the punching bag. He was attempting to erase his MOM making out with Aquaman out of his mind. "Anyways, I don't want you guys doing anything." She finished her tea and placed a quick peck on the boys' foreheads.

"Good luck with your 'Down with Batman' march," Alfred gave her a quick hug before she left for the rally. It was surprising how good she was with words. She had one fourth of Gotham siding with her. Bruce would not be happy.

"He's gonna shit his pants when Bruce has a talk with him!"

"Language Master Tim and as for Master Bruce, he's a grown man. Let him find out on his own," Alfred left the boys alone in the cave.

"Let's get Mira!" The two smiled wickedly.

Who needs Batman when you got the Robins?

A/N:

Like and comment!

💙💙
💙