5. Finally

Illumi POV:

Ever since those women joined us, Hisoka hasn't even acknowledged my presence. What's so great about them? What's so great that causes Hisoka to ignore me?

"Um." One of the girls appeared beside me. "Are you Illumi Zoldyck?" She asked.

I stared at her blankly.

Please stop talking to me, ugly bitch.

"I'm Palm Siberia. Pleasure to meet you." The woman extended her arm out.

I rejected her handshake but gave her a slight nod before turning forward to focus on my thoughts.

Tch, we're heading to the same place so they're going to be with us for another day. Perfect.

I glanced over to Hisoka.

That slut can't keep her hands to herself, huh?

Bisky shoots me a look, almost as if she read my thoughts, but she quickly turned her attention back to Hisoka.

****

"Oh! We finished the trail!" Chrollo fake pouted. "Time flies when you're having fun!"

His charm caused both Bisky and  her friend to squeal and cover their red faces.

You must be stupid to fall for Chrollo's charm. I think I overestimated these girls.

"I wish we could spend more time together~ Which why are you ladies headed?♥️"

Bisky giggled. "We're going this way!" She stated as she pointed to the right.

"Oh!" Chrollo hummed. "I guess we won't see eachother for a while... We're going the other way." He said in a tone that almost sounded genuinely upset.

"See you soon~ Bye~♥️" Hisoka added.

"Bye!" The two girls squawked together, taking their leave.

Once they'd walked far enough, both Hisoka and Chrollo let out a huge sigh, both releasing an aura of pure irritation.

"Man I thought they'd never shut up." Chrollo said, finally showing his true colours.

"Mhm.♠️" Hisoka added, lifting his hand to his face.

"Let's go get some food. I've organised an overnight ship for us, so all we need to do now is get to the dock."

Hisoka groans in response and leans on my shoulder.

"Illumi dear~ I'm tired~♥️" His hand began to slither around my waist.

Bullshit.

"Let's go eat." I said, ignoring his actions.

Chrollo took the lead, too tired to hide his discomfort around what Hisoka was doing. "Follow me."

Despite my protest, Hisoka kept his arm around me as we walked to a nearby restaurant.

We ordered our food and got to talking.

"There will be many sailors on the boat, therefore you two will share a room. They owed me a favour and offered to take us to the next island on such short notice. Don't cause too much trouble; killing a bunch of nobodies is not worth my time."
Chrollo droned on. Clearly, he'd used up all his charisma entertaining those women.

After we finished our food, we walked the final stretch to the dock.

We were able to board the boat upon arrival and me and Hisoka searched for our room.

It was a simple room: a small bathroom to the side, a wardrobe and a double bed that took up most the space.

Didn't think I'd get to share a bed with Hisoka so soon.

We lay down together while Hisoka rested his eyes.

"Hm~ Illumi~ You're not scared of boats are you, darling?♥️"

"No." I responded.

He chuckled sleepily. "I felt your bloodlust earlier~ Impressive~♦️"

Since he's talking about my power, he's probably going to try something tricksy.

And right I was; Hisoka rolled over and positioned himself on top of me.

"Were you jealous~♦️" He teased.

"Get off me Hisoka." I demanded.

Please don't get off me Hisoka...

"Not until you admit you're jealous~♦️" His hand moved a piece of hair away from my face.

"I'm not jealous." I lied, turning my head to look away.

"Okay~♥️"

He slowly started to weigh my body down with his. Out of instinct, I squirmed.

His head popped up and moved to make eye contact with me.

"Don't move. I'm trying to sleep.♠️" He said, all sweetness in his voice had turned bitter.

Hisoka's never spoke to me in a harsh tone before... I kind of like it...

He grinned and burried his face in my neck.

I could feel him slowly loosing consciousness.

He must really be tired I guess.

Once I was sure he'd fallen asleep, I wrapped my arms around his waist and enjoyed the moment.

****