21. Jared we've been married-

Hisoka POV:

"Good morning Illumi~♥️" I sleepily groaned and stretched out beside me.

Oh he's not here.

What's the time?

Only 7am... He's probably working.

We weren't meeting Chrollo for another 2 hours so I stayed in bed, very soon to be joined by Illumi.

"Welcome back babe~♥️" I mumbled, pulling him into a cuddle. "How was work?♥️"

"Boring... A little kid managed to punch me though." Illumi tiredly replied, earning a chuckle from me.

"That's hilarious, who did you kill? Mother? Father?♥️"

"Her dog at first." Illumi's expressionless tone made it thousands of times funnier.

"Assassin's are hired to kill dogs?♦️" I chuckled.

"Dogs are the worst when you're an assassin." Illumi sighed. "It's better to kill them before the owner."

"Duly noted.♥️" I joked. "On the topic of dogs, how to you think Mochi's doing?♥️"

"I'm sure Chrollo's having a blast." Illumi half-sarcastically replied and sleepily hugged me tighter.

He's cute but this pin is surprisingly painful.

"Illumi, one of your pins is sticking right into my rib.♥️"

He didn't budge and sadistically replied with "I don't care."

I faintly smiled while I kissed his head.

We took a nap and I woke up at 8:15; I tried to sneak out of bed in order to not disturb Illumi but failed miserably. Somehow I was still lay in bed while Illumi stood over me, arms crossed.

My boyfriend is scary~♥️

"Morning sleeping beauty~♥️"

"Why are you getting up so early?" He asked.

I sat up a little, "Illu~ I need a shower.♥️" I responded.

"Yeah. You do." He bounced back in a rude tone.

"Aw~ Are you cranky about waking up early?" I teased in a baby voice and stretched up to grab his cheeks.

As expected, an assortment of pins divided us as he stared me down.

"I'm showering first." He stated and began to walk in the direction of the bathroom.

I tripped him over with some Bungee Gum; as he was falling, he threw a pin into my exposed shin.

My leg twitched and stiffened in reaction to the new chemical Illumi was testing on his pins.

He smirked. "I win." He gloated as he stood up. Little did he know, I simultaneously attached Bungee Gum to the bottom of his shoe, causing him to topple over once again.

I laughed as he remained lay on the floor in defeat.

"Come on, how about we take a bath together~♥️" I suggested.

He sat up. "Ok."

"Can you start the bath? My leg still feels funny. What did you use?♥️"

"It's known as Gamma Hydroxybutyraye, father brought it for me." He cooly answered.

"This is some good stuff. Maybe I should get some.♦️" I chuckled.

He politely smiled and walked into the bathroom.

A few minutes passed and Illumi finally poked his head around the door. "It's ready. Can you move?"

"Are you worried about me~♥️" I playfully sang.

He turned back into the bathroom, despite my leg not being 100%, I avidly followed.

This is our first bath together as boyfriends~ We've bathed together before but it's so much better now, I wouldn't miss it for the world~

We soaked in the bath, our legs intertwined due to our height. Illumi washed my hair but didn't trust me enough to touch his.

Instead, Illumi put on a hair mask, as we waited for it to do its thing, we sat in the perfectly warm water and talked about our favourite dangerous chemicals and weapons to use in a fight.

We played this game quite often, it was like the card game Top Trumps but with different fighting styles, we had choose separate techniques and agree on the strongest, the winner was the winner.

Today, I was the winner. Gotoh vs Canary. Gotoh would win.

We accidentally stayed in the bath for half an hour, leaving us 10 minutes to get ready. Although we had two hairdryers on Illumi's hair, his hair was still damp when we left.

I would never be able to maintain hair that long.

****

It seems our late arrival went unnoticed; once we arrived, we were greeted by the image of Chrollo, Nobunaga and Kalluto playing with Mochi.

Kalluto was first to acknowledge us, he silently snuck beside us and gently bowed. "Good Morning Aniki."

Illumi nodded and the three of us walked back to Mochi.

I was first to be greeted by the dog, he showered me in sloppery kisses and energetic jumps towards my face.

Silly dog...

****