Chapter 34

You

This is the first time I actually became thankful to her existence.

Tzuyu quickly aided me, untying my hands from the binds. She helped me to get up, gripping my wrist tight before pulling me up. She grinned, the dimple resting on her cheeks deepened. I was stupefied as I watched the flesh slowly came back from it's form.

Dimples. Just like Chae's.

"What's with you?", she asked, her tone teasing. I shook my head, what's with me? I don't know either.

"Nothing."

She nodded, letting the topic slipped out. We walked out from the place and I noticed that It's already afternoon. I'm too late for the morning class, I mentally groaned.

"So why did that member of your club kidnapped you?"
"She knew that I was the one who reported her to the higher ups."

"But I thought you want The Spades to fall apart? It will be useful if you let that happen since it will benefit you.", she questioned. I stared at her, ingesting what she said.

"She's Tae Ri's friend. I can't let her do that to herself." and I still need something to confirm. I have this tiny inkling that the envelopes were not from Momo's. She was just like a messenger. A mailman. Because if it was from her then she should have known the contents. She should have known my true identity.

"Of course, you wouldn't want to save her twice huh?"

I looked at her in bewilderment, "How did you know that?"

"Let's just say I'm stalking you far way too long.", she said nonchalantly. I grimaced, "That's creepy."

"So? I am your fiancee."
"Still."

"I am way creepier than that. I know things. Lots of things.", she replied meaningfully. I opened my mouth but I decided to pursed it again when I heard a slight noise coming from the bush not far from us.

"Tzuyu..."
"What?"
"Go."
"What do you mean?"
"Just do what I said!", I whisper yelled. She hesitantly obliged, running away to the opposite direction.

My eyes rolled, "Come out now whoever you are."

From the bush came a person. Her lips were hidden underneath the black face mask but I can see it twitching a smirk of mischief. She stood there, her right hand grasping a pen.

She pushed the pen's thrust device and a recognizable voice came,

"So why did that member of your club kidnapped you?"

"She knew that I was the one who reported her to the higher ups."

"But I thought you want The Spades to fall apart? It will be useful if you let that happen since it will benefit you."

"She's Tae Ri's friend. I can't let her do that to herself."

"I didn't expect that from the regular that Jihyo herself recruited. What a shame.", she fake pouted. She played the pen on her hands, gliding the object upon her fingers.

"What do you want Mina?"

The innocence on her face was gone. It was replaced by a grin, a malevolent one.

"You know I am always wondering who's that Tae Ri. Nayeon and Jihyo are always secretive about her. I am just so curious of why do they look so uneasy the time I asked them about her. It might be something important. Something that would ruin the both of them, and knowing that you are somehow connected to her makes me genuinely interested."

I didn't quivered. Why would I? She was basically playing on the top of my palms, yet I decided to tag along to her game.

"I don't know what you're saying."

"I am not a fool, Y/N." Oh Mina, you are this time.