Chapter Twelve: Who would care

Would anyone care?

What a depressing thought, but it was one that Error thought often of.

No...

No one could care for an abomination like himself.

"Nightmare might miss me, but we're probably not really friends," Error said unhappily.

After all no one could love an Error.

"Fate will probably laugh, only caring she'll have to grab someone else to be a new destroyer," Error softly said, his gaze looking down at the void from his favourite cliff in Outertale.

"Are you sure that's the way you want to go? Being torn apart by the void is worst thing no one would wish on another," a voice said, Error spun around and blinked.

A cloaked child stood there, in the darkness of the night the only feature of his face was a singular purple eyelight.

"Who are you?" Error demanding, wondering if it was another one of Ink's traps.

How anyone thought the sadistic creator was good, he didn't know.

"I am but a Traveller," the child said.

"Traveller?" Error said bewildered.

"I travel, I seek a home where i belong as my last is long last," the child said.

It was then that Error realized something was off about the child, they didn't belong here.

Not this AU.

Not this Multiverse.

Not This Omniverse.

"Far away?" he asked.

"Very," The Traveller responded.

"Take me with you, anywhere but here! There has to be a place I can be happy!" Error begged, which was shocking as he had stopped begging eons ago when no one listened.

"Are you sure? You'd never be able to come back ever. It would be a final goodbye," Traveller asked seriously.

"Come back to what, friends that are more enemies then friends. The good side that think there star freaking Saints but lead by the most evil being ever.. I want to be free," Error said.

"If your sure," Traveller said, holding out his hand.

Error looked at the hand, a choice that could change everything,

He took the hand.

Let this multiverse destroy itself.

Moments later the cliff side was empty.

OoOoO

Screams were heard around him.

But they didn't worry him, and he smiled happily.

After all it was just children playing.

"Papa! Papa" a small black boned skeleton cried running towards him.

"What is it hon," Error said, his voice no longer glitching.

"Can you tell em the story. Of how you met mommy?" the child asked.

"Sure, Papa had just arrived with the help of the Traveller when he met a skeleton monster named Epic. Epic who then dragged him to meet his friend... you know your mama Blue," Error said smiling, the child snuggled happily against the monster as the story continued.

Error knew he had made the right choice.

After all, one of the things Blue had said after telling there story was that they cared.