Chapter Fourteen: Bug

The Traveller wasn't in a happy place, at the moment.

Things were not going as well as he wished.

First, he'd lost the kid Nightmare, to a blind jump, and if he was alive, he could be anywhere.

Or any when.

Great...

Then, he came across another Admin.. or parts of the Admin.

He didn't like leaving Chaos Reaper like that, but he wasn't powerful enough to fight Fate, and he wasn't going to ask Fire...

Adminnapping, the Fate's new idea.

He was hoping that it stopped after Chaos.

But he doubted it.

But wow, that was one cute, tiny, floofy Reaper.

Really, the bandages were the best that he could do, without being booted, and that Multiverse blocking him.

But wow, that Life was Nuts.

Bug Nuts.

No wait.. that was an insult to bugs.

He might be a mite stressed.

It was at that moment the Multiverse that he was about to enter was eaten....

... He swore that he heard something burp.

"What.. the funk?!" He squeaked.

After all, what could eat a Multiverse?!

A black outline...

And way too many Teeth.

Then, it smiled.

Traveller fled.

Sending help screams to his admin.

OoOoO

Fire rushed through the layers of reality.

She had thought she had taken care of this already.

But...

Looks like it was back.

But maybe this was before, as this place time was a bit weird even for the likes of herself.

For one thing, Mistys ask took place just before Chaos was kidnapped, but the here and now was after.

She tried not to think on it, after it would bring a migraine.

"Hello, bug, my Data Bug," Fire scowled as she came across the fleeing Traveller and the horrible Bug.

She thrust forward a hand and encased him with a data cage.

OoOoO

Fire rushed through the layers of reality.

She had thought that she had taken care of this already.

But...

Looks like it was back.

But maybe this was before, because, in this place, time was a bit weird, even for the likes of herself.

For one thing, Misty's ask took place just before Chaos was kidnapped, but the here and now was after.

She tried not to think on it, after all, it would bring a migraine.

"Hello, bug, my Data Bug.." Fire scowled, as she came across the fleeing Traveller and the horrible Bug.

She thrust a hand forwards, and she encased him, with a data cage.

OoOoO

"Fire!" Traveller cried in relief as the creature was stopped in a strange glowy cage.

"I hate Data Bugs, they destroy or corrupt data you always need. And no matter how you fix them, a new one will appear..." Fire scowled.

"It ate a Multiverse," Traveller said, in horror.

"I know..." Fire said, in sorrow.

"What now?" Traveller sadly asked.

"Head to the Blotched Multiverse for now, I need to do a system check for more data bugs and I can't have floaters about." Fire told him.

"Be careful." Traveller told her, and then, he travelled, to the Blotched Multiverse.