𝟮𝟯. going back

ooo.┊ # GOING BACK ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🏹 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 - 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RIGHT NOW ANASTASIA HAD BEEN in a little garden on the side of Cair Paravel sketching when a faun ran up to her, "Your Majesty. King Peter wanted me to tell you the White Stag has been spotted near the forest!" Anastasia gasped. "Alert the others and have them go to the stables!" Nodding the faun quickly ran to do just that as the girl went to get ready for the ride.

"There you are blue jeans!" The girl exclaimed when she saw her horse. She had found Blue Jeans when she was 15 in the forest with a broken leg. The girl felt horrible and fixed it. When she went to walk away the horse followed her, so she decided to keep her. She originally called the horse Blue Jeans as a joke but the horse ended up only responding to that name.

Once everyone got there they quickly set off towards the woods. Edmunds horse started slowing down. Anastasia turned around. "Come on, Eddie!" "Just catching my breath." He responded.

"That's all we'll catch at this rate!" Susan said. "What did he say again girls?" Lucy asked. "You girls wait in the castle, I'll go catch the stag myself!" Anastasia mocked as the girls and Alastair started laughing.

"What's this?" Peter asked. The group turned to see what he was looking at. "It seems familiar." Alastair remarked. "As if from a dream." Susan softly said.

"Or a dream of a dream...Spare Oom!" Lucy suddenly exclaimed taking off. "Ugh not again, we should really get her a leash!" Anastasia exclaimed running after her with everyone else. "Come on!" Lucy yelled.

"These aren't branches!" "Why are there coats!" "Stop shoving!" "Ow! That's my foot!" "My face!" "My body!" were some of the complaints as the adults walked through.

Anastasia knew something was wrong when she started feeling her old habits coming back to her. Always being upset, always nervous or scared, insecure, and closed off.

Suddenly, they fell out of the wardrobe in their teenage bodies. "Ow!" Edmund exclaimed as Anastasia's elbow landed between his shoulders. "Sorry!"

They all looked at each other shocked that they had turned back to the age they had been when they left. Suddenly, the door opened and the Professor walked in with a ball and a sketchbook in hand.

"Oh! There you are." He said. "What were you all doing in the wardrobe?" He asked. They all shared a look before Peter said "You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir." The professor then threw the sketchbook at Anastasia and the ball at Peter before saying,

"Try me."