CHAPTER 1

Jisoo's POV

"You know what?? Let's end this!!! I'm tired Jisoo!!! I'm tired!!!" She said while shouting at me.

She never do that, shouting at me?? She is changing. It's like I don't know her anymore. Where's my chipmunk? What happened to her?? I missed her already, please chipmunk come back now I miss you.

I just closed my eyes and clench my fist. I know it. I saw them with my own eyes, kissing each other. It hurts, it hurts seeing your girl kissing someone that is not you.

"Do you still love me Roseanne?" I asked her with my serious tone of voice.

I felt that she was a little bit stunned with my sudden question, and she hates it if I call her by her real name. I'm just using her real name to call her if I'm hurt or mad at her.

She cleared her throat and laugh in disbelief.

"I don't want this kind of drama anymore" She rolled her eyes and started to walked leaving me.

She was always like this, leaving me everytime we were having a fight like this.

"Hey, where are you going again??" I grab her wrist makes her to face me.

She tried to push me but I'm strong enough to make her trap between my arms.

"Jisoo, let go of me!! I'm hurting!!" She keeps on poking my chest.

I tightened my gripped on her waist I don't want to let her go. Not now, not forever.

"No, you're not going anywhere Roseanne, we're not done yet, answer my question first" I said still in my serious tone of voice.

"What answer do you want Jisoo huh! Tell me! I'm done with this Jisoo! Can't you see it?! I don't want you anymore!! I don't love you anymore!! I'm breaking up with you! You're happy now huh!" She spitted those words without thinking if it will affect me, or worst break me.

It feels like I got stab thousand times on my heart, it hurts to hear it coming from the person you loved the most, the person you trusted, the person whom promised you that no matter what happens she will stay by your side and never let you go.

But what's happening now?? She's going out of my life, I don't own her heart anymore.

I loosen my grip on her waist as I stepped backward. I can't handle this pain anymore. My tears just running out of my eyes like a rapid rain.

I fake a laugh. Thanks God I can still manage to utter a word.

"Why Roseanne? Did I - do so--something wrong?" I asked her stuttering while my heart is breaking in a million pieces.

I'm shaking right now it feels like anytime I'm going to faint because of too much hurt emotions I'm taking.

She was just looking down in silent. No one is speaking. My sobs were the only source of noise and echoing in this room.

I took a deep sighed as I asked this question that I extremely know what was the answer.

"Was it because of her?? Was it because of that girl?" I asked her while I'm still crying I don't care anymore I just want to know the truth, even though I already know it.

She is now looking at me in shocked but suddenly wear her cold expression back.

"Yes, that girl. That girl you're talking about, I love her" She said in calm manner.

It hits me so hard inside, I hold my chest because I couldn't handle the words. I'm hurt, terrible hurt.

I sat on the floor crying while she just eyeing me. Why Roseanne, why do you keep on hurting me?

"I think I'm done here, I'll go now" She plainly said, turning around ready to exit.

I clenched my fist in anger as I spoke "If you leave now, we're done." I said still clenching my fist, waiting for an obvious answer, for sure she will leave. Who am I to her? Of course she will leave.

Chaeng just walked out leaving me in this state. It hurts witnessing her walking out like that, it feels like our three years of relationship was only a waste for her.

I keep on crying and crying until I break down. I lay myself on the cold floor. Why Roseanne, why is this so fucking painful, why am I fucking hurting like this? What did I do to suffer from all of this?

I heard a loud thug at my door, seeing my best friend running towards me. I smiled at her before everything turned black.

Why Chaeyoung? Why you broke it?

why?

"You broke your promise"

-------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey yah all!! It's Chaesoo's fanfic!

Enjoy guys, it's time for Chaesoo shippers to break down.