0.5

(hair and makeup above )
Lias Pov --1 week later

I was getting ready for the party at some kid named Taylor's house . I'm kinda anxious because I heard that this Taylor kid is "Reckless but in a good way " . Matt was picking me up at 7:00 so I kinda have to hurry . I already had my outfit on and my makeup . I'm doing my hair right now . Curled so it looks wavy .

My outfit was simple Jean shorts and a sunflower crop top . With brown sandals . The party is so posed to be casual .

Callie seemed different . I feel like she was just trying to be nice to me so I wouldn't 'break their relationship ' . People used to tell me to stay away from people I don't even know . I hated it .

I heard a loud beep from outside and grabbed my phone . I walked over to the car and hopped in the passenger seat . "Callie is already at the party's he said to look for her when we get there . And one rule don't put Down your drink it could be spiked . Be careful . " Matt said concern all over his face . I love how he cared so much for just a friend . I felt my hurt burn at just a friend .

Matts Pov

I looked at her . She is so beautiful . Her long brown hair was falling on her shoulders like a waterfall . He make up was simple . Her teeth were so straight and white . Some people thought she was a Barbie . But the difference between her and antithetical Barbie looking person , she isn't plastic . Lia is smart too . I feel like she likes Nash . All of my crushes end up liking a friend of mine .

I've wanted to break up with Callie for a long time . She's crazy . She is nice to girls who are pretty . She goes up to them and then humiliates them so people will like her better than the other pretty girl . She did it to this girl named Ella . She was really pretty (cat from victorious aka old Ariana grande colored hair ) her hair was dyed a bright red . She had toned skin and was like 5"5 . She had captivating brown eyes that looked like honey . She smiled everyday . She became friends with Callie and then Callie told everyone that the girl cut . She ended up running away . Callie didn't care . She was a true Barbie . A jealous bitchy Barbie .

Callie's evil . She's such a bitch . She's getting worse everyday.

We pulled up to Taylor's house . There were boys on his porch smoking and about 3 people passed out on the lawn . I watched Lia as she knocked on the door . Taylor answered the door . He smiled at her than me .

"Come on here " he said letting us in .

As soon as I walked in the music pushed through my hears . Vibrating the ground from all the noise . Kids were dancing around . The smell of alcohol burned my nose . This distinct smell of cigarettes made me gag . Lia must. Have noticed it too because blocked her nose and mouthed 'ew'

Now to look for Callie . " I'm gonna look for Callie want to help ? " I asked she nodded her head and started to walk around . I saw Nash and ran over to him .
"Hey have you seen Callie ? "I asked he rolled his eyes . He never liked her . He said she was annoying as fuck .

"I saw her go upstairs " Nash said .

I ran up the stairs and opened the first one . Nothing . Second door . Nothing but 2 people I don't know doing it . Nope I know them it's Britney and James . The cute couple . I moved to the last door and what I saw made me almost through up ,

It was callie and this mike kid against a wall making out .

" Hey Callie, so...... We're done . Your single . Bye bitch ." I said walking out . I saw Callie running after me . "NO MATT I LOVE YOU" I rolled my eyes. I ran the counter to see Lia she was drinking some thing .

Lia ran up to me her long hair flowing in the air .

"You okay ? " She asked .

"I'm fine . I'm single and I don't care cause I liked this girl . " I said talking about Lia . "Is that alcohol ?" I asked .

"I don't know some guy gave me this " well she has not been to many party
"I'm dizzy" she said giggling . Well ..... It's alcohol . We gotta go this guy probably gave her this for a reason .

"Let's go to my house no ones home I'll tell you then " I said . She nodded and we headed off .

--at matts house --

We walked into my room and both sat on my bed .

"You sober now" I asked she nodded .

" It's you " I blurted out .

"What's me " she asked .

"I like you " I said . She stared at me her jaw almost dropped .

"I-I -I I'm sorry . I shouldn't of said that ."She jumped on me and hugged me.i stared at her . We were so close to each other

We both leaned in and our lips met . I got up off my be her following my actions I pushed her up against the wall wear I kissed her lips roughly and passionately . I held her hips and we walked to my bed . Not breaking the kiss.

We fell back on my bed . Her on top of me still kissing me . I held her close to me . I flipped her around so I was on top of her kissing her slowly . She smiled in the kiss . She flipped me over again so she was on top of me . She pulled her in toward me even more . I broke the kiss an threw my shirt off . She put her hands on my stomach and kissed me again .

She was pushed so close to me . I was holding her lower back so she was even closer . I threw off her shirt and admired her she smiled at me and we continued to kiss . Until we heard a knock at the door . She grabbed her shirt and threw it on I grabbed mine to but just threw it somewhere else . "Is it mom or dad ? " I shouted . "No " I heard back . It was a males voice . I opened the door to see my older brothers .

They laughed when they saw me .

"What's up ? " I asked .

" You have lipstick on your neck face and lips . Where's the girl ? " They asked I pointed to Lia who was sitting on my bed laying down .

"Good job buddy . She is hot " he whispered in my ear . I turned around to see Lia asleep .

She's so perfect .