36🚧

I love seeing Violet and Avah together and I'm thankful she's helping with the homework

Since Violet just said that she likes it when Avah is here it may be a good time to ask her about Avah staying.

Avah went to the bathroom so I called Violet over to the couch.

"Can I talk to you for a minute munchkin?" I ask.

"Sure daddy."

"I heard you telling Avah you like when she is here. So how would you feel if she moved in with us?" I ask.

"Like a real family daddy?" She asked.

"Like a real family. Would you be ok with it?" I ask her.

"Oh, boy would I." She said as her little eyes lit up.

"Really you would be ok munchkin?" I smile.

"Yes, I'm excited to have another girl here." She giggles

Avah walks back out and walks over to the couch and we both are staring at her. "What's going on?"

Before I could say anything Violet jumped up and hugs Avah. "I'm so glad you are moving in. It's about time another girl is here." She smiled.

Avah looked at me and smiled. "So you're ok with it?" She said.

"Yup I'm excited to have a mom." She shrugged.

My heart sped up when she said mom and I looked at Avah and she was smiling.

Avah pulled Violet in her arms and kissed her all over her face. "I can't wait to be here with you guys. And I most definitely can be a mom figure for you." She smiled.

Avah kissed Violet's cheek again when the doorbell went off. "I'll get it. Should be our food." Avah said.

She brought the food over and we sit as a family and watched tv and eat.  After we were through Avah cleaned up and then helped Violet get ready for bed.

I manage to get up and head to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth and sit down on the side of the bed when she walks into the room.

"Look at you! Levi, you are doing so well." She smiles.

"Thanks, Avah! It's not as sore as it was so it's all good. Come here." I said.

She walks over and stands between my legs. I place my hands on the back of her legs under her ass cheeks and pull her down for a kiss.

"I love you Avah. Thank you for making my little girl happy. She's never really had a mom and you can be a good figure for her." I said.

"She's a wonderful kid and I think we both can grow together." She said before kissing me again.

"Are you ready for bed?" I ask her.

"I'm ready for more than bed." She winked.

I watched her walk to the bathroom and come back out in a cute little nighty. "Holy shit! You better lock the door." I said.

She giggled and locked the door and walked back over to now her side of the bed.

I watched her move over close to me and run her hand down my chest and then lower and wrapped her hand around my cock.

I grunt and close my eyes as she slowly strokes me up and down. "I heard being pregnant makes you horny and lord I'm ready to climb you like a tree." She said.

"Fuck... If I wasn't hard I definitely am now. Do you think you can ride me?" I ask.

"I don't think that is possible but I have an idea." She smirks.

I watched her as she straddled me backward and turned around and smiled at me. "Hang on cowboy a little reverse cowgirl should work."

Fuckkkkkkk she is so sexy and I actually get to watch. This is what dreams are made of. I help her line it up as she slowly sinks down on me.

I place my hands on her hips and try to help but she's teasing me taking her slow ass time. I smack her ass and massage her cheek as I watch her move up and down my hard cock.

"Oh, Levi." She moans and throws her head back. I tighten my hold on her hips and try to help her move.

"Avah baby you feel so good." I moan.

She begins to move up and down faster and did this round thing that almost took me over the edge. When she did it again I couldn't hold back. "Baby I can't hold it."

"I can't either Levi. Give me all you got." She moans.

That moan did it and I give her all I have. My body jerks and I splash her insides with my warm liquid. She's milking me for all it's worth and then releases herself.

I feel her body convulse on mine and then I hear a sigh and giggle. "That was amazing baby," I said rubbing down her back.

She slides off and looks at me. "Are you ok Levi?"

"I'm more than ok." I chuckle as I watch her head into the bathroom before coming back with a warm rag to wipe me off.

Once she's back in the bed I pull her close. "That was one hell of a surprise," I said.

"I hope you liked it." She smiled at me. I pulled her close and kissed her.

"I loved it and if this is what pregnancy is like I may keep you knocked up." I laugh.

"You didn't experience this with Courtney?" She asked.

"No we had a weird relationship she didn't allow me to touch her much and when she did we were drunk. That's how Violet came along and she never was excited about the pregnancy and didn't want the baby." I said.

"Well, I assume that's why she left." She said.

"That and she was a cheater face. I had been out of town working and came back a night early and she wasn't home and when the door unlocked I was surprised to see her pulling a guy into our house kissing." I said.

"No, she didn't!" Avah gasp.

"Oh yeah and tried to tell me he was just a friend. That was the end for me." I said.

"Well, I'm glad to of never met her." She smiled and kissed me before getting up.